Would you fuck your cousin?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 8, 2011.

1. If that's an order, I kinda' like it. :p

2. When did this become a sex and/or fetish forum?

This is definitely not what i signed up for.

3. Its a nice bonus isn't it?

4. Id possibly fuck a full cousin so...

Only reason it seems weird is cause thats what everyone always told you , if you both want it then do it

5. The only reason people wouldn't fuck their own cousin is because they're related, which is socially and genetically taboo. If you're not biologically related there are no longer any reasons not to, other than being ostracized by your family. Also it's different than a step-sister because siblings you see every day and it's a completely different kind of relationship than cousins. So in conclusion, do it.

6. I think that was the most informative post I've seen in this thread. You completely convinced me to do it so I'ma go ahead with it. I'll try and get a pic of her when she's sleeping or something to post up here. Wait that sounded mad creepy, maybe I'll just post a regular pic.

7. Dude hit it. She's adopted? Bro you have a free pass . Record it and let us watch ! Lmao

8. well shes a stoner herself so she could actually be on this website.

9. I am your cousin o_O

and yes, i am down.

10. no blood relation? put a coat on ole willy boy and set him out into the storm!

11. when you wear a condom you're technically not touching....

12. I'd go raw dog with my cousin If she's on BC idc

13. Are you seriously that desperate?

14. Come on now, why is everyone avoiding the real question here?

What would you do if this was your blood-related cousin and she wanted to fuck your brains out?

[​IMG]

I know what I would do.

15. If i grew up with her as my cousin no i wouldn't. Theres this chick i know and she is no way related to me but our families are good friends. So she was always like that older cousin who was more like a sister to me. Not gonna lie she is cute but i wouldn't have sex with her. Just too much drama. And i doubt she will fuck you sober anyway. And an 8/10 is not hot. An 8/10 is an 8/10.

16. #97 DR K, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    had a buddy in high school who had a step cousin that he banged all the time

we made fun of him for years, she was probably 5/10:p

and thank you o great city for making me laugh my ass off yet again:hello:

17. smoke with cousin fuck all her hot friends. do not fuck anyone adopted they are still family.

18. "just fuck it, fuck it until its a bloody mess" i heard this in that movie sex drive, i think it fits perfect here.