Barnes and Noble Drug testing

Discussion in 'General' started by diehards101, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Does anyone know if Barnes and Nobles drug tests? How about a similar store like Borders? I really need a job but I just dont think I could stop snoking seing as I go to lunch with my dealer every day and smoke several bowls of kb for free.

2. my best friend works at barnes and noble and when he got hired he didnt get drug tested

3. Borders DEFINITELY doesn't drug test. I work there and absolutely love it. They give benefits to part-timers and are really lax about what you can wear to work (pretty much anything, as long as it's not offensive). The environment is definitely more stoner friendly than B&N, and generally much more liberal.

::edit:: borders carries heads, high times, cc, and some other one whose title has escaped me :bongin:

4. lol barnes and nobles has High Times ther...lol me and my friend go in jus to read em in the cafe area lol

5. That's kinda like Books-A-Million ain't it? I know I've seen plenty of stoners working at BAM and they too carry High Times and Weed World.

6. Alright cool, thanks. I hope I get one of these jobs, seems like it would be much more enjoyable than my previous jobs (Sears and various fast food).