Illusion glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by devilzlettuce, Apr 7, 2011.

1. How the fuck does this work? Looks like it has way too much smoke chambers...:eek:

2. HOE-LEE FUCK, looks awesome bro.

3. so the two "handles", smoke actually jumps quick from the bottom and slides through them to the top, but dont hit the perc? so the 2 handles dont get filterd? i dont see where the 2 handles reach the perk if smoke goes through them

4. I'm going to go there and also say that I also notice that the percolator seems rather pointless since there are two empty...

5. #25 devilzlettuce, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The smoke goes thru the perc not the handles a little bit of smoke goes in the handle if I don't clear it

6. okay. thanks for clearing that up
    :wave:

ill try one out one day

7. they use 18mm too

8. Haha
    Your right:(:smoke:

9. Anybody have any ideas on what kind of ashcatcher I should get for it also how do I find out the size of the stem/slide or whatever it's called?

10. #30 Deceased Puppy, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    My 10" beaker has the same label, check the link in my sig in a couple mins.

Well high five for picking the coolest label.
    *High five*

11. well it can only be 14 or 18mm so its either small or large lol i think 14mm i can just about fit my pinky in if that helps lol... but on the ashcatcher on ALT syn put up some new types they look sick as hell.. really it depends on price and wat ur looking for in ashcatchers based on the variety today

12. Damn you can put two bowls in that thing. You should make a video of you lighting both bowls and taking a nice fatt milk.

13. #33 devilzlettuce, Apr 10, 2011
    Lol I will try the pinky test im not to sure what I want in my ashcatcher is there something in particular you think I should have in it?

14. theres sooo many diff types how much you workign with

15. i think anything you find from a quality company will suffice alot of them no namers from the lhs have weak glass(prone to shatter more easily) and dont offer much diffusion. thats if your looking for extra diffusion. if your looking to keep your tube clean id just go with teh carbon but if your looking for added diffusion with some drag go with some kind of inline or just somethign with a 10+slits/holes

16. #36 devilzlettuce, Apr 10, 2011
    I'm not working with anything right now but if I find something I like I'll save for it