Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hospital Drug Testing?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hightimeschick, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Okay! First off, tomorrow, at 11 am, I have an interview at my local hospital for a house keeping job, which I desperately need!.. I was clean for about 3 months maybe 4.. then about a month ago, I smoked for about 2 weeks straight, then a week ago, I smoked about 2 days in a row, then I smoked about 3 or 4 days ago a few times in about 2 days. But what I'm getting at, I don't know what kind of drug testing they do at the hospital, or if they are even going to do one tomorrow, which ofcourse, as you can see, I AM freaking out about, I'd rather be safe than sorry. Anywho, I have drank about 3 bottles of water since they called me today to set up the interview, and I'm going to continue to drink and drink water until the moment I walk in the hospital, but another problem: I don't have any of the b-6 pills, or b-12 or 11, or WHATEVER. lol, so would that pose a problem? My stats are, I'm female, around 200 lbs, 5'4 and not very active. I just really need to know if I should just not go or what, but I can't reschedule because I already have once because I was in a wreck the day of my last scheduled interview. Thanks so much!

2. Chug cranberry juice and green tea like a mo'fucka. Both have tons of anti-oxidants and loads of vitamins. If you piss straight water they will "fail" you because the test was too diluted and they'll ask for a retest.

3. Well why did ya smoke?!

My only suggestion is to just keep drinking cranberry juice, as much as you can. I'm not sure how well it'll work with your test tomorrow though... Drinking a lot of the juice is really your only hope right now, unless you think you can pull a rain check and NOT SMOKE at all, and continue drinking it until the next date.

Good luck!

4. Well, I have no cranberry juice, or green tea, and no where near me is open, except walmart, but I don't have the gas to get down there.. only think I have here is like.. orange juice, water, milk, soy milk and more water! :(

5. Call every headshop in your area and find some Quick Fix (just google quick fix urine if your curious).

... just because, I hate to say it, but they definitely test for hospital positions because people who work at hospitals can gain access to pharmacuticals and stuff and they don't want "any of those pot-smoking drug addicts" working around stuff like that.

Though odds are if you're just going in for an interview they won't test you RIGHT THEN. Usually they have to offer you the job first...

6. Best you can do is dilute the sample...And they will probably fail you for dilution. So...You are royally fucked.

7. yep diluted test will fail. go get a bottle of quix fix its unisex and a buddy of mine has used it for his piss test at the hospitol he works at so it works

8. I didn't think I would get the job, idk why I was so stupid, but I did anyways, felt like I needed too.. ugh, but I haven't smoked for like 3-5 days.. I know it was a dumb decision, but it's already said and done, I really want this job, but if I'm going to fail it, I don't wanna get in trouble for it or anything. :/

9. Like they take you aside and throw your ass into rehab?

10. It's like 10 pm here, and there is no where around me close enough that sells anything like that here. :(

11. Well...taking the best of a bad situation, try diluting it to automatically fail and take the extra day or however long they take to get a detox kit.

12. Well, I'm not sure how they do here if you fail a drug test, I've never been drug tested at the places I've worked.. but I'm not even sure they will give me one tomorrow, but if they do, then shit, i just really don't know!

13. get it first thing in the morning if you want the job bad enough you will get it even if you have to start walking now to get to the nearest place lol

14. So they would reschedule me for a diluted pee test? If so.. how much water do I need to drink for it to be completely diluted?

15. Dude.. I don't even have any money to get a detox kit, like really, that's why this job means so much to me :/

16. You will NOT be tested tomorrow, lol. Normally you have to be accepted for the job first, then they give you a certain day and test you then. You'll probz be tested on like monday or so.

17. well!.. come to think of it, the only place I've been drug tested was Wal-Mart, and I had the interview, and the same day, I had the drug test.

18. Damn nobody ever tells the results of what happened in the end on these forums