Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell whether or not if your weed is laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kenji12349, Apr 7, 2011.

1. #1 Kenji12349, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2011
    I've been smoking Kush for the last 3 months or so and I've always gotten my kush from my sister and i could trust her that it was not laced. So tomorrow im going to pick up from a dealer for the first time and i know what to look for and how to tell if its good or not. But one thing i want to avoid is smoking laced weed, so i was wondering how i could tell if its laced or not. When i mean laced, i don't only mean with other drugs, i also mean with like cheap poisons such as Windex or Raid or something. Thanks!:D

2. As a rule of thumb, weed is never laced. Ever. You would know if it was, it wouldn't smell like weed. It would smell like chemicals.

Trust me. I'm a doctor.

lol jk.

3. smell it. It should't have any chemical smell or anything like that. And only buy from someone you trust. If the dealer seems sketchy as fuck, dont buy from him.

4. If it was laced it would cost x10 more. If you mean grit, then scratch it against a CD.

5. Umm laced weed is extremely rare, I had it ONCE, but I knew it was because it was East Coast Chronic (Coke sprinkled on top)... Yeah... You will be fine man

Enjoy the bud!

6. 99.9 % of weed isn't laced.

On a completely unrelated note 76% of all statistics are made up on the spot, including the 2 i just mentioned.

7. Let me answer your question with another question.

If the dealer is making money from you, why would he poison you with windex or raid?

8. Another good question, if a dealer is selling drugs for a profit, which is why most people do it, then why would they lace your pot with other more expensive drugs?

Theres no logical reason

9. I heard when its laced with something like windex, it'll get you more addicted making you go back for more of their weed

10. They may lace it with something like Windex?

11. o yea I hear windex gets you euphoric like a son of a bitch:rolleyes:

only the sketchiest of the sketch dealers are gonna do that. chances are your bag is just weed, and thats it.

12. That's the silliest thing I've ever heard.

13. Why would someone lace weed with windex? That makes absolutely no sense unless they're doing it to weigh it down, in which case they'd waterlog it, not put windex on it.

As said before, people don't lace weed and sell it. All it would do is raise the cost.

14. Use the search function. There is a perfect thread on this exact topic already.

15. My apologies, new here, first post.

16. "Hey Tim, I got an idea bro!"
    "What up Barry?"
    "Yo man, we should take this 50 sack of *indigenous substance* and put it in this 20 sack of weed!"
    "Damn Barry, we should do that to all of our sacks!"

17. It's really funny, but unfortunate that you've been so misinformed. Just meet with your guy and get your bud. Talk a bit, get a feel for your dealer, let him get to know you a bit. It will make both of your lives easier if you feel slightly comfortable around each other. Don't be a spazz and put his bud under a magnifying glass; in front of him that is. Check it out when you get home, the worst you should expect is moldy bud. Most dealers dump their bud if it gets moldy, because they are smoking from the same stash. There really isn't much to worry about except quality. That you will have to figure out for yourself when you smoke it. Happy hunting!

18. this is nonsense

fuck man i'm itchin for a bowl, where the windex at

19. S'all good. Welcome to the city btw. Someone was bound to bring it up anyways so I decided to be first :D

20. Thank you, you're the one that actually answered it with detail and shit