Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking after studying

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushBurner420, Apr 4, 2011.

1. So I have a calculus test tomorrow. I already did some studying but smoked right after. Now I'm pretty baked.

Do you guys think it will effect my memory tomorrow? Im NOT smoking before my test. I plan to get an A.

2. Dont freak yourself out about it, if you think its gonna fuck you up then it probably will. When I was in school I passed almost all my tests with an a or b, except the ones that I really thought I was going to fail regardless of when I had smoked last.

3. if u know the material u know the material. weed or no weed

4. ... Seriously? That's a serious question?

5. Study high.. take the test high.. get high scores maaaaan

6. Study high,Test high,Get high scores :D

7. Damn it.Beat me to it.

8. [​IMG]

Or just get your hands on some Ivory.

9. Lol "man you didn't get hit by no bus"

10. Well Im about about to go to class and ace this bitch... then smoke a McFatty after

11. Good luck brah

12. I always smoke before i study....well and after

and then once the test day comes, you smoke right before your test....everything becomes clear

At least for me, i do this for every test and homework i do.

13. "its the mark of buddha"
    "the skid mark of buddha!!"
    " I hope you get a virus bitch! you and your computer!"

Thats all I could think about when I saw that picture and saw he still had that shit on his forehead. Oh, and IM A GHOST SHOST GHOST

14. Math isnt too hard to do high. I HATE reading while high though. Either way i dont want to stress my brain too much when Im high lol.

15. high sc0res

16. I'm with this guy. I'll usually smoke the evening before and just do a quick overview.

The next morning before the test, I'll get to school early, study in the car while hitting the chillum, walk in, ace it, walk out, rinse and repeat.

Its even funnier when the sober guy next to you gets a lower grade than you. Kills brain cells my ass.

I've set the curve in class multiple times when stoned. Its worked so well the past few years that I dont even remember the last test I took sober.

Just dont get so blazed to the point you cant walk, even then, you'll still probably ace it.

17. Ended getting a 99.6% on my test. Didn't smoke before though.. but did get ripped after :smoke:.

18. Don't listen to the study high score high stuff. That shit doesn't work. I and several of my friends have experimented with stuff like this and it definately does not work.

Weed is a great fucking plant and I love it to death. But don't educate youself whilst high, kids. Come on... And seriously don't fucking take a test... your cognitive speeds are lower when you're high. Yes, yes I know. A lot of other things are enhanced, but your test taking skills are not one of those things.

Getting high after your work is done is much more productive and most would also agree that it's a lot more rewarding too. So I think you did it the right way. As long as you're not high all the time your memory shouldn't be that strongly affected. I smoke every night and my memory is fine, though i suppose some people are more susceptable to things like that.

peace

19. Yea agreed. I mean I dont think I will do significantly worse if I smoked a bowl before my test but I like having a clear mind when taking a test in college. Each test is worth over 10% of my grade. Getting really high before a test is just stupid. Id rather get high before lecture.