Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$10 for 1.5 ounces of baby dro?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EKKO, Apr 3, 2011.

1. he meant to say grams.

2. *facepallllm

3. if it has seeds than it shouldn't be more than $5 a gram

4. i know right? stupid kids in texas with their stupid names.

5. haha sorry :D

6. id find somebody to buy from who isnt trying to hype up thier mids by callin it baby dro. sounds like your buying off a 10th grader

7. "dro" alone is a good way to tell when someone doesn't know what the hell they're talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Or it could just be someone saying bud is good. Just because some people don't try to make up all kinds of strain names and all that bullshit and just say the weed is "dro" meaning it is some good bud. Period.

9. The kids who I smoked with the very first time had some "baby dro". I thought it was some crazy good weed or something back then. Now I just laugh at them still using stupid names that literally mean nothing.

Even if your dealer gives you a name of the weed you're buying, don't feed into the hype by passing that name along if it's not credible. We all know the name means nothing.

10. My face when dealer says it's "Afghan Kush" and "that shit is medical grade, will get you so stoned." and then I go home and look up Afghan Kush and it looks just like the shit he sold me, and then I get stoned out of my mind on one bowl.

Good dealer is good.
    [​IMG]

11. #31 God Of 420, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    never use the word "dro" to describe fucking mids again!

dro means that it was grown hydroponically... that is the only thing it means. PERIOD.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #32 EKKO, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    i agree that names dont mean shit. especially "dro". its just a method of growing, not a strain. kids are dumb around here and try to sounds like badasses with all the names. i only posted the name incase people might of heard of it and could tell me the quality. ive never seen the shit, might pick it up later though.

13. This is how I am when I buy between harvests.

I'd much rather know what I'm smoking instead of having some shit called "baby dro".

14. That's what I'm saying man; using "dro" to describe generic good weed is straight up retarded. That's not at all what it means, it refers to the way it was grown not the quality.

15. I got that soil yo.

I got that fire ass coco coir.

I got some dank ass hempy.

Check out this aero man.

I got some aqua for that ass.

Wanna buy some baby soil?

16. Shouldn't you be playing rift? :smoke:

17. I'm too lazy to get my phone for the authenticator lol.

18. i agree with all the dudes that are making fun of calling weed "dro" and "baby dro"

wtf is wrong with y'all?

baby dro?? :laughing:

i wish i were a dealer.. i'd make a fortune off of newbs.

19. Wanna buy some baby coir?

20. I've heard the term baby dro before, but it was from 14 year old hood rat coming up to the window, when I was riding down a hot road