Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and Sleep Paralysis??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JRTokin, Apr 1, 2011.

1. So here's the story,

My lady has a problem with Sleep Paralysis. When she smokes ganja she oftentimes she will wake up in the middle of the night fully conscious, but unable to move.

My immediate thought was that since cannabis makes your body secrete melatonin, that was having some synergistic effect with some other medication she was taking. But other than birth control, she's taking nothing.

Any thoughts on the issue fellow blades?

~PLUR

2. #2 Tihspeed, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    hahahahaha... her address? and let me know the next time she's lit one up...JK.. but this could be alot of fun

hope its not true though... could be freaky, not to mention dangerous if the house is getting robbed or is on fire...

Pretty rude, considering that this is a serious thread... -Durchii

3. It may be helpful for her to avoid sleeping on her back after partaking. Back sleeping can contribute to sleep paralysis.