Round 2! Maui Wowie, Blackberry Kush, Blue Dream, Jack H, White Widow, High Octane, S

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Guest, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Wowie!

So i fed on friday before i left town. Had my brother feed Sunday night and i fed last night (wednesday) when i got home. It hasn't even been a full week and OMFG!!!!!! I opened the tent and :eek: the plants were all huge! The leaves on the blue dream look amazing! They're about the size of my hand! Talk about a difference from my first grow! I dont think i have enough lighting if all 9 of them get as big as they look! I keep reminding myself that the 3 Blackberry Kush's are bag seeds. I could go 3-0 or 0-3...IDK! I fimmed all 3 again to double up the colas! The Jack H looks like a totally different plant! My white widows are coming in nicely and just grew in the 5th leaf sets. the Maui Wowie is getting bushy and i LST'd it to get some more growth! The Sage looks A LOT like the Herojuana O.G. i grew. The 2 high octane plants are doing very well!

Looking at my carbon filter i need to change it out. How long are they supposed to last? The pre-filter was all black. Probably from smoking in my room. :smoke:

I couldn't get to my camera battery yesterday but i'll work on getting some pics up in the next few days.

2. They were amazing. The shock and awe was outrageous. We were like: :eek::eek: and then we were like..:yay::yay:and then we were like:bongin::bongin:and then we were like:smoking::smoking:

3. So i finally got around to taking some pictures. I also did a whole lotta trimming and topping and all that good stuff. The one High Octane and the Blue Dream were stretching and fulling taking over my tent. I decided to hack all my plants up a bit....actually a lot. I now have what looks like a fully scrogged tent. or almost! I chopped off sooooo much green but it was for the better. I don't foliar feed i started seeing spider mites so they got a nice coat of Soapy Neem Water. I was thinking about making the switch to flower today but i want to make sure the spider mite situation is handled first. Not gonna rush it this time. I may dose em with some Azamax, havent decided yet, but i doooo want to hit em hard while i can. Everything is lookin much better than round 1! I seemed to have found a nuting program that works for me! Haven't really noticed any sort of nute burn or deficiency!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Been laggin on the update.

2 of the 3 Blackberry Kush's were Male. The 3rd has female hairs on top but it looks like Pollen sacks on the bottom. I threw it in the backyard Just in case it is both i don't want it effing up my others.

All of them look pretty good. I starved em a bit when i had first switched to flower and they all seemed to get worked a bit except the Maui Wowie and the Sage who both look extremely healthy!

Aerocloner seems to be working pretty well.

The White widows look like they're almost ready to go into flower tent! I want to take a few clones off of them so im going to wait for some under growth first.

I'll post up some pics asap.

5. Each plant gave me a little over an ouce each. Except the Blue Dream and Sage both gave me almost 2 ounces!

In the process of starting round 3. Possibly with this new sample set of Nutes i picked up from a local hydro store. X Nutrients