My setup!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mada12589, Mar 29, 2011.

1. #1 mada12589, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    Hey,:wave: I haven't been on GC for a long time so I thought I would post my current setup, downsized due to moving across the country from FL to Boston.

MGW tube and my Herborizer and some vapor.
    Had a different tube that I bought with a friend back in FL, left that with him, a few hand pipes I gave away, and a few local made perc's, left all those behind with various friends.
    Luckily this is all I need!:smoke::bongin:

Attached Files:

2. Oh man. I miss my Herborizer so much. Nice setup!

3. Thanks! I don't know what i'd do if i lost mine. Already had to replace the injector one after a friend broke it. The day that broke I realized that I can't go back to only combustion, but an occasional bowl is still great for a change of pace! :smoke:

4. New Pickup, another pic at top of thread.
    :smoke:

Attached Files:

5. another new pickup. Toro circ ashcatcher :D
    pic on first post.

6. New Video!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c_yDZcKyfE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - New Toro circ perk[/ame]

7. #8 mada12589, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    New video.
    MGW with Herborizer. First hit of the day off a cold bowl so it takes a second to get going well, but its nice and thick by the end.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRaaP3xirsM]YouTube - "Skim" Milk[/ame]

New video:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_y_grFcFbk[/ame]

8. uh...what?

9. i wrote something that i didnt mean to so i went back and edited it

10. gotcha. For future reference you can always delete the post, just click edit like usual then delete.
    :smoke:

11. Mada has a cool setup.

12. Thanks man. I love this stuff.:bongin::smoking:

13. nice hows the Herborizer ? also does the toro work the same with it being tilt/ slatted ?

14. The Herborizer is amazing! I've had it for nearly 2 years now, I adore this thing. I've used quite a few vapes now, and nothing has compared to it. I haven't yet used the volcano, so I can't say its like..."the best" but its been just fantastic.
    The toro works great, even at a slight tilt, but it doesn't always diffuse as well as it could, so most of the time I'll just angle the tube so the toro is upright. Its really barely tilted, so its no problem The MGW showercap works really well at most angles, so angling the tube is fine.

15. You're really making me miss my Herbo really bad right now. I too broke my heat injector after a night of heavy drinking and it shattered into a million pieces :(. I've been contemplating on and off about ordering a new one. Just scared the same thing will happen again though.

16. I hear ya man. My old roommate managed to break mine while I was out on vacation.
    2 things I learned... make sure you get the holder for the heat injector, and keep the injector on that base except when you aren't using it. I keep mine way out of the way, unplugged, and near the floor. Even if I did tip it it probably wouldn't break from that height .
    I would vote getting another one man, its pricy, but theres really no way you could get a better vape for the price of the injector.

17. Florida to Boston isn't moving across country New Jersey to California is.

18. ^^ Regardless he moved to the best City in the US....:smoke: Nice glass man, do you actually live in the City or just the vacinity, Im south of Boston