My setup!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mada12589, Mar 29, 2011.

1. you have to season the rig a bit before it has the best flavor
    also torch the crap off your dabber and wipe it on a paper towel betweene very use. you dont want that dark shit to touch hot surface again. thats the icky shit and will make your flavor go down the drain.
    its an amateur move to dab a second time with a dirty dabber

2. Oh, I do. When I said first hit vs. second hit I meant the 2 separate times I dabbed. :smoke:

3. Hey mada. How do you like the toro ac? Any spill over. Literally just got a 2011bc ac. Nicely made piece but there is some spill over.

4. I like it, but I don't love it. I'd say they are pretty solidly built, seems sturdy enough really, and they diffuse well, but nothing spectacular. I have very little spill with it unless I clear hard. That being said...it is being replaced in the near-ish future. I'll still have it around, but I doubt it'll get very much use.

5. #45 twin2, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I've made qwiso a few times now and I find the best way to "filter" it is with a mesh strainer that has a coffee filter fixed underneath it. That way the bud falls in the strainer and the ISO in the filter and the only time they're together is in the first step. Hope that helps! Btw you've inspired me to try to make QWISO with my next batch of AVB.

6. 2011bc ashcatcher > toro ashcatcher
    just don't pull as hard?

7. Yeah. I'm using as minimal water as possible and do make a point not to rip it hard. Still annoying to see any water flow flow to the main chamber.