September 11th TRUTH

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Echoes of Floyd, Mar 29, 2011.

1. #41 Virtue 7, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    I do have to say that I don't trust the government at all. Not one bit. They are evil people that kill in the name of God for money and oil.

I understand this. I am not brainwashed, I am quite aware of the conspiracy theories. etc... etc...

But, people need to understand two things:

1. The world HATES America. Why is it SO hard to believe that another country (or small group.. whatever you want to call it lol) attacked us? That's what happens! I'm surprised it hasn't happened more! Consider us lucky.. Look at the world :rolleyes:

2. If you sit on the internet enough, you can brainwash yourself into anything.

2. #42 ES designed, Mar 29, 2011
    How can you believe people went into the towers and rigged the whole thing to blow up.
    You know how much detonation cord that would be to blow up two towers like that... and none was found. And blowing up a place like that would take so many people... You think not 1 of those persons would leak that to the media?

And I have seen a vid on tv that disproved mostly every 911 conspiracy theories.

3. just because nothing was found doesn't mean it wasn't there. or wasn't talked about.

and you've seen a video that disproves the consiracies? well all these videos disprove the 'truth' as everyone knows it, so that's a pretty weak argument. i'm not saying i believe one way or another (which i do, i have my own beliefs and am not going to start talking about them here), but people should be more educated on both sides before they make claims.

if that's your case, then more power to you. everyone has their own beliefs. believe what you want.

4. Yea i really don't care if you believe 1 way or another doesn't effect me.

But i wouldn't think a firefighter or a cop off the street seeing some explosive stuff wouldn't think maybe this is important to tell someone. My opinion is that something that big can't be keep a secret. And you would think someone who works in the building would see the explosive material and say what is that doing here(and there will be a lot of detonation cords going up and down the building). People been watching to much 24.

5. at the end of the day everyone must willingly open their eyes.

6. there are a lot of suspicious things about 9/11 it has to be said.

such as condolezza rice saying the US needed another pearl harbour to kick start their project for a new american century...

7. The extremist Islamists set off explosives in the garage of World Trade Center Tower One in 1993, and failed to topple it. Security in the WTC complex, and other areas in NYC, was increased greatly after this incident.

On 9/11 they tried again, this time from the top down, with planes, and their second attempt worked. I don't see why this is so hard for some people to believe. It was several years after the fact until anybody, except for maybe Alex Jones, even voiced these conspiracy theories.

8. #48 Echoes of Floyd, Mar 29, 2011
    Exactlyyyyyyyyy :smoke: COME ON PEOPLE!!!

9. Yup it is :wave: :wave: :wave:

Because THIS THREAD needs to keep being posted, and still 10 years later all these close minded people still........

10. And the theories keep getting crazier

11. #51 Xenzin, Mar 29, 2011
    Good video, great song. It's a shame you think that way.
    mushroomsatsuji. It's only relative that we keep concocting
    theories, seeing we don't have the means to concoct the truth like others. Or the
    evidence to disprove any of said concocted truth.

12. did you even watch the video dude??? Those theories where filled with proof and evidence of CIA agents, NOBEL winners, Military commanders........all DISBELIEVING their own government

It was the most clear and obvious thing I've watched in awhile......

13. again? really?

theres like 1000000000000000000000 of these threads. i dont even care anymore! just stop reminding me that it happened! fuck!

14. I recently came across the theory that the planes werent real. They were holograms.

Its getting a little too nuts for me

Yeah yeah. Ive seen all the videos before

15. Heres a video you may want to consider, and listen to the lyrics

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqfbyXB5vHw]YouTube - FIREFIGHTER ANTHEM 3: HOLDING ON (9/11 TRIBUTE)[/ame]

16. OP I know you're right.. some people just don't think this stuff goes on because they have not seen it first hand.

Even when I was fairly young when this happened, I wondered how those towers would have collapsed.. I saw the video, I saw it burn, it made no sense to me. Nothing just falls like that so suddenly, there was nothing breaking off, no other parts of the building collapsed, nothing like that, just a sudden catastrophic collapse, and both buildings happened to fall neatly straight downwards? Like I said me as an kid still knew it made no sense.

On top of that, there are basically no videos of what happened to the pentagon, hardly any pictures of that plane that crashed in Pennsylvania, Shanksville, Pennsylvania 9-11-01 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (even most conspiracy theorists tend to forget about the Pennsylvania thing, it makes no sense in so many ways yet people haven't questioned it much.)

There are many many more things that point toward this being planned by our government, but the reasons are not very clear. They have done a damn good job covering up evidence though, and you sheeple who don't believe this enough to even look at the evidence are the reason they have gotten away from it. Listen to what Immortal Technique has to say about the incident, and he is far from a lunatic with a foil hat on.

The corruption runs deep and because you people refuse to look for the evidence, our government doesn't even have to try very hard to keep you all in the dark. Sheep.

17. "look whatever you believe the fact of the matter is somebody dropped a dookie in the school urinal with no explanation."

18. the shit is def a conspiracy. youd have to be blind and death to not think so. people forget that not even a year ago prolly the worst natural disaster occured and you dont hear anything about it now. simpletons really. there is always a money trail. people cashin in and people cashin out. it will never stop we are too much in debt for them to not be scheming on how to fuck the average working people over.

19. You know the reality is nobody on these forums including me know anything for a fact.

Everything that "conspiracy theorists" argue against is speculation. I don't bother to argue with somebody over speculation because it gets you no where.

The one thing that is not speculation and you cant really argue saying that's speculation is the actual pieces of termite that was found and was studied and published Bentham Science Publishers Ltd. Home Page.

Click on the link then it brings you to the page and at the bottom it says download pdf, and click on it and it brings you to the very lengthy study.

20. #60 Echoes of Floyd, Mar 29, 2011
    This is a sad & meaningful video.......lol but dude

you just have to watch my video now dude......the video HAS the REAL FIREFIGHTERS who were AT 911 inside the buildings and saw ALL THEIR MEN DIED, the video has parents of the people who have died there. Now that's sad. They can't even get the truth to who murdered their son, or best friend, or brother! and their blaming our government .....as they fucking should......and they won't give them ANY answers at all.....none

'Originally Posted by Brenjin
    All we know is that we're being lied to about the most horrific terrorist attack in our nation's history, and i think everyone needs to at least acknowledge that.'