The leaves at the top of my plant are drooping near the end of light cycle

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ripterr, Mar 27, 2011.

1. On my 3 foot plant in the last 2 hours of the light cycle the very top leaves besides the newest growth are drooping. Top is about 2.5 ft from 1000w HPS....Soil.All other leaves look fine,and they only droop a few hours before lights out?Any ideas?Does this even matter?

2. I am bumping this because I have the same exact problem. I'm running 18/6 with some autoflowers. They are a week or so into flowering. They look great up until the last 3-4 hours of the light cycle, then the upper leaves start drooping pretty bad. When the lights come back on, they are nice and perky again. Anybody?

3. drooping leaves can be a sign of under watering... thats all i can really think of

4. No it's not under/over watering. They do it regardless if they're thirsty or I just watered them. It just seems like they get sleepy and start drooping towards the end of the light cycle, as dumb as that may sound. When the lights turn back on, they are standing alert and as perky as can be.

5. I got 5 out door plants that do the same. I think there just going to sleep lol. There 3 weeks in flower but been doing it since they were waist high. Buds are developing nicely.