RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Hey so just thought I would make a thread about how peoples pieces have died. I know everyone here must have at least one piece they dearly miss whether it be you or a friend knocking over the bong or a parent or cop taking your piece.
    So I ask, how did your piece die?

I used to have a blue and orange piece that would get bluer and darker the more it was used. I was cleaning it one 420 a couple years ago and got a little too aggresive and broke the bowl. :( That was my first ever piece.

My second bowl was a little red and white one. It was really pretty, Girls tended to like that piece most b/c it was pretty haha. Well my apartment got broken into one day and that bowl along with MANY other things was stolen.

Also broke the downstem to a bong on a coffe table as I was picking it up, but that was glued back together THANK GOD. 300 dollar piece.

Thats all I can think of right now as far as loosing pieces, How about you guys?

2. I broke the base on my RooR a few weeks ago on the freaking granite countertop...damm that shit is hard. BUT.....all is not lost....I found a place nearby that repairs glass. YES!

• Like Like x 1
  3. My Green Label Illadelph was smashed when I was kicked out along with my Medicali 12 Arm Tree Perc, over 600 dollars of glass gone. RIP

• Like Like x 1
  4. god dam dude that would suck but i got my favorite sherlock broken by a friend 2 hits into a bowl cus his dumbass just couldn't hold onto it for some reason

5. while coming home from college for thanksgiving break i encountered a traffic stop on the highway where the cops were searching everyone. they took 2 bubblers one of which was my first piece ever and i owned it for over two years, my pretty nice bong with a quality dome perc and diffused downstem, two ashcatchers, 5 slides for my tube, a bowl, and my vape. along with the glass the cops also found an oz of bud. luckily the cops nor the dogs could find the other oz hidden in my laundry basket along with my scale. things could have been a lot worse for me if they had found the other bud and scale. of course the cops were making a big show of the whole ordeal and had all of my pieces and bud spread out on the hood of one of their cop cars, everyone that drove by slowed way down to check out my stash lol.

• Like Like x 2
  6. My first bong, my buddy dropped it down the steps

Rip Skully
    You are missed
    :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. My first piece was kidnapped and murdered in cold blood. RIP, still think about her everyday.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The only time one of my glass pipes have broken was when some idiot shook the lockbox it was in. Needless to say he reimbursed me.

9. ive broke every bong ive had... not purposly obv lol

last one....

im sitting on my bed, my left foot is hanging off the side swinging

i went to get up and knocked it down... falls right on the bowl/stem....

bringing with it a huge chunk of the part that holds water.

its was like 3 feet tall too shiiiiit.

getting new one today!!!

10. Mine broke its foot.. I had it in my backpack (wrapped in bubble wrap) but the road was so icy I slipped with my bicycle.. The rest you know.

11. A cop took my glass spoon bowl that had a mushroom tip and ball shaped end. Looked like a dick with one ball. I named it lance. After the great bike rider lance armstrong.

12. Broke the bowl part by trying to scrape the resin out with a knife.

13. You're FUcked

14. The phire beaker bottom, also known as albert coughman.

He died falling 1 foot off a couch by my gf at the time, but landing on the downstem so he shattered in. She will never be forgiven.

R.i.p.

15. well the cops did some stupid things that made it so i got off with a disorderly conduct charge instead of any kind of drug charge. if i had been charged with possession i would have lost all of my financial aid and wouldnt have been able to continue going to college. could have been way way worse. after the cops let me and my friend go after taking all my stuff we drove up the road a little ways pulled into a gas station, i dug out the oz they didnt find and rolled up a massive king sized doob to ease my stress and anger.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I had my first bong at a friends house while his parents were out of town and I was sitting at the kitchen table with my bong when someone knocked on the front door, i quickly threw a hoodie over my bong as my friend got the door and didn't notice, turns out it was one of his parents friends who came over to grab something and in their search my friend lifted the hoodie which in turn knocked the bong off of the table. One of the guys said, don't worry it's just a vase, your mom will never know the difference. And his friend face-palmed and said he didn't think it was a vase...

17. I broke my pieces on purpose not just for fun but some pieces suck so they sit there collecting dust so I smash em to see how weak and shitty they are.

like i smash a gear downstem/ashcatcher it was like 1mm thick or 2mm thick.

18. Had a Roar bong that my best friend and I were hitting. I was talking on Skype to other good friend who went to college in a different state. My friend started clanking the lighter against the bowl to try and get the weed of the bowls edges? Glass shattered all over my keyboard, it broke the roar ash catcher, downstem, and bong. What are the odds FML

19. Every point mass attracts every single other point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them

in short...Gravity :(

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lets see the only piece of mine that I broke was a pipe I had back when I thought I would get high from resin, i was scraping the inside of the bowl out and it slipped right out of my hands and fucking shattered on the tile floor:(.

I have broke a friends bowl as well accidentally. It was in a shitty homemade plastic bong and the bowl being the heaviest part of the piece went face first onto the table and all but the joint part broke. We were even on that one though I let him borrow a bowl of mine and he broke it, trying to scrape the inside out as well.