The Power Behind the New World Order

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by maxrule, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Even if you don't get into this subject much you gotta admit that our politicians can't be as dumb as they seem to be making the stupid decisions they have made over the last 15 years in particular. Something is going on here for sure. And that something is gonna suck for us really bad.

2. Ya think?

Avatar is a perfect example of the type of mass brainwashing that is taking place at this time. An attempt to convince man that he is a cancer upon the Earth therefore he should support his own elimination.

When the Bible says that no man might buy or sell; it will all be done in the name of environmental sustainability and global security.

For you guys who don't believe in any of this, I have only one question...

How are ya going to like riding your bicycle to work?

Eco-Nazi Movement Orders Americans To Pay Carbon Tax On Children

Morales asks to save Kyoto Protocol, create global climate court

IPCC Professor Calls For “Elite Warrior Leadership” To Rule Over Eco-Dictatorship

Post Carbon - Cancun talks start with a call to the gods

The New Paganism | FrontPage Magazine

3. "draconian EU masterplan" Research the origins of the word "Draconian" if you really want to blow your own mind. I remember Ron Paul saying we are heading into a Draconian rule once during the past election so I know the he and others really have a better idea of whats going on.

4. #65 boyo, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It exists due to perception

5. everything exists due to perception..

6. #67 1Trismegistus1, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    It just depends on the thread. This thread right off the bat pissed me off at the sheer ignorance and religious radicalism in the videos, the same BS kind of propoganda that caused mass executions in Salem and the Inquisition. It's against the Lords will to spill blood, so burn em alive instead, that doesn't spill blood. Nice little loophole they had goin there ay?

My posts weren't directed towards you, but religious radicals who don't know jack shit about their own Messiahs, it's just been gettin under my skin lately, people will just believe anything without any discernment.

[​IMG]

edit: I'm still at that phase where it's like "It's so simple to understand (to me), why does everyone else have so much trouble grasping it even partially?". Luckily that didn't turn into "oh well I must be above everyone else", I just really wish people could see certain things from where I see them, I beat a heroin addiction from this perspective without treatment, I haven't felt sad in months. Loneliness used to plague me, and now I can care less about having a mate. I feel I've come to understand the mechanics of life through what I'm learning and I just really wish everyone else could learn the same things and take a huge load off the stresses of life.

So if it ever seems like I'm getting fired up or upset, it's just because I want others to just see and understand it soo much so they can benefit from it, and I just get frustrated when people can't even get a glimpse of it. I'm still coming to terms with the fact that only a few people understand it. The Upanishads (forget which one) put it wonderfully. "Few are those who hear these truths, and of those few fewer still who understand, and of those few only a handful who will strive for perfection."

7. #68 boyo, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly