Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who dry hits their bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Bong= Water pipe...

add water, water isnt going to make a sketchy situation(stealth smoking) any worse.

2. no..if i wanna take a bong rip, there's gonna be water and ice involved

3. So the noise of the water bubbling will give you away, not the fact that you're intoxicated or smell like marijuana? Damn, your parents must be blind and unable to smell, but by God can they hear well.

4. For real,
    if you can hear your bong from the other room,
    you must have like a foot of water in that bitch,
    GURGLE GURGLE GURGLE

5. Yea my moms a nurse and my dad used to be a stoner and I can pull off baked 100% but i've been sick for the past few months so I can blame it on that. Anyways if my parents come I throw it under a pillow and walk away

6. What if his parents were infact blind and unable to smell? You'd feel like a prick, but thats not the point here :p

I dry bong every now and then, I usually put ice in it so its a dry ice bong, and I tend to get really faded that way :smoke:

Oh and another time I got twacked with somce friends and smoked 3gs through a dry bong..Nobody noticed. :eek:

7. Na, I'd definitely laugh at the absurdity.

8. Uhhh....fuck no.

I mean....just..no.

9. Your reaction makes it seem like dry hitting a bong is any different than smoking out of a pipe.

10. #30 forthelulz, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    Well sort of, it does make sounds from the air bubbling up in the water and imo that's a pretty noticeable difference if you really need to stealth your hits. Although i'd rather hit a pipe in that kind of situation, more compact and easier to store. As for OP's question, i don't own a bong sadly and all of my bong hits included water in them although it seems like a cool thing to try as a substitute for traditional pipes.

Seems ridiculous doesn't it? I agree but for some reason my house is fucking weird my parents can hear nearly every sound coming from my room. Smell or hiding intoxication isn't as big of a concern for me, everyone has their own separate case with hiding pot consumption.

11. a bong would not work as well without water in it....it milks alot slower and why wouldnt you want your smoke filtered if it is available

12. I prefer dry hitting just because i'm usually in my driveway hittin' that shit and bong water is messy, stinky and not nessecary. Yeah, you may get a better hit, it may be smoother, but your still just as high.

13. Yeah, I don't know why some people are acting like it's a terrible thing to do, or like it's any different than smoking out of another piece. It hits differently with and without water. It's not like there's some kind of rule about hitting a bong dry, either.

14. It's just mad harsh. I did it once and coughed so bad, never again now.

15. Why buy a fucking waterpipe and not use water?

[​IMG]

16. If you prefer dry hits,
    why not just use a pipe?

17. Pipes are much more harsh-hitting, the smoke is extremely hot and it kinda takes away from the high unless you put a fuckload in and burn it all at once. At that point you should be so toasted it won't matter lol.

18. dont crackheads take dry bong hits?

19. :confused:

20. No man. If the smoke is hot just open your mouth for a second to cool it. Its really only harsh if you smoke reggies. Theres nothin like a fresh green hit of some dank out of a bowl. You get to taste all the flavors. I dont understand how you say it takes away from the high.

But to answer the question, no, no point in that. All its going to do is make the hit harsher. Why do that?