Austro-libertarian/AnCap/Market Anarchist circle jerk thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kylesa, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I guess everybody's out of semen. Finally.

• Like Like x 2
  2. #3162 yurigadaisukida, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  3. wrong. He ,like me looks at the fetus as always being a individual and aways potentially being alive.
    A man or women cannot kill in a ano cap society at least one based on NAP. That is murder and a violation of ones property rights, which are the bases for all natural rights. A living child inside the mother is only there because she the mother agrees in a NAP based society. If a mother at any point during pregnancy decides to terminate her contract then it is viewed as perfectly legal. Morally is another issue. As soon as the childs born giving up ownership or responsiilities are pefectly legal, again morally a different issue. But killing the child after birth is murder. So in a ano cap NAP based socety rights always start with ownership of ones body.

4. #3164 yurigadaisukida, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    that's subjective tho.
    That's the entire point.

The fetus has rights to its own body just as the mother does. The fetus didn't chose to be there. The nother chose to put it there.

Upon sex the mother choses to give up her rights. Not upon birth

Many people see it as murder and their opinion is equally legit if the issue is subjective

-yuri

5. #3165 MadMax1979, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
    http://youtu.be/GTQnarzmTOc

All you mahfs that subscribe to Keynes wack theory need to watch this A$AP #WuTangFinance #DiversifyyoBonds #Wuuuuu #Wu #IdontfuckwithDrake #orKeynes #Hayeksplosives 

6. Anarcho capitalism is dead. They're called Trump supporters and anti-free-world-trade Populists these days.

7. I don't really think that's true in the slightest

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've yet to meet any AnCap political commentator who isn't a Trump supporter.

Stefan Molyneux would be the king of AnCaps turned Populists, I'd say.

There's no such thing as anarchism, in my opinion. Everybody wants their Scooby snacks.. they just want their own flavour of Scooby snacks. Liberals want free healthcare, free college.. food stamps.. Conservatives want Jobs created out of thin air.. big military.. big borders.. etc.

9. I don't think playing favorites in the election means you are no longer an ancap

We all have to live with the results even if we don't believe in it

• Like Like x 1
  10. And AnCaps don't want any of those things.

I posted this reply to a meme in the meme thread but I'll copy it here since it fits with your statement about Stefan.

"I'm a huge fan of his but I like it. I am NOT a fan of his flip flopping shit endorsing Trump on his show. I can kind of get where he is coming from but I feel a bit betrayed when he was a big part of my awakening and becoming an anarchist and now he renigs on his ideas of make no compromises and evil is evil speaches only to endorse that shmo. I don't buy that lesser of two evils bullshit and I thought he didn't either untill this latest political circus.

I am still a fan of his work and I will still listen to the show and participate in the FDR forum but shame on you Stef."

11. Are any of you on /r/ancap?

12. Whoa. Digging up some old shit

Reading through the first couple of pages makes me realize how many blades are no longer around. I should probably do something with my life.:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I’m not gonna lie I did not read the rest of the thread but this is mainly for @MrRaider
    How would a court system work in an ancap society? Would they simply uphold contract law? How would a court enforce their will? Would it be morally justified for private court systems to use force to enforce contract law?

14. I have to say I am quite impressed with Russell Brandt. Check out this discussion with his guest espousing anarchy, quite well IMO.

15. As I believe I've stated in this thread (or maybe another) read our listen to Molyneux's books "everyday anarchy" and "practical anarchy". I'm not so sure I agree with him entirely but he is much better on the subject than me amid it's a great start. Also, both pdf and audio are free. He goes into great detail about how it can work.

"The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey" - Dimmu Borgir