Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FLORIDA Medical Marijuana bill!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by broimhigh, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Yeh it got shot down it sounds like

2. As the Florida Legislature has adjourned for the year, the bill is dead.

3. Haha how the fuck do they adjourn for most of a year? And they say pot heads are lazy..........

4. Take a look in the Florida Constitution...they're only permitted by it to be in session so many days a year.

5. Didn't know that odd rule though.

6. I'm afraid we're not gonna see it as long as Rick Scott is Governor. "In 1987 he helped found the Columbia Hospital Corporation with two business partners; this merged with Hospital Corporation of America in 1989 to form Columbia/HCA and eventually became the largest private for-profit health care company in the U.S."

Can you say, "Absolute bullshitter?" I knew you could.

7. Any updates on this?

8. I live here in Florida too.

Anyone have any updates?

9. Any who lives in Florida knows how bad the pill/meth problem is down here. Anyone seen Oxycontin express, if you havent i highly recommend it.

10. ^ haha just saw it today shit's crazy but there's meth in florida?! wtf?! That shit is so fuckin dirty why can't they just have an abundance of weed?

11. It does..

I heard this bill was shot down? Does anyone have proof?

12. When shit like that is going on it makes you wonder why the DEA would waste a cent going after bud.

13. Lemonade, put yourself in the DEA's shoes...

Who is more likely to blow your head off? A meth freak, or a pothead?

Even DEA agents have the instinct to survive!

14. man, florida is bad when it comes to pills, meth, and coke. i know several people who have been busted with roxies, oc's, xany bars, crack, meth, and some other shit. its crazy. most of the pills come from miami. but they cant control it. and weed carries some stiff penalties here. so they are gonna crack down on the average pot head/dealer/grower to look good since they cant even slow down the pill heads and meth addicts.

15. hope this doesnt pass, i kno many people who would be out of a job..... (if u kno what i mean)

16. florida is sick here with the pill mills and all that shit total bs, any updates on this? it would be nice shutdown pill mills and get this bill thru already

17. #78 Lacrossefire9, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea and they'll be out of a normal life if they get caught. I know those types to and I'd rather have them out of a job and looking for a regular job than in jail getting ass raped.

18. We want weed we want weed!

19. I'm considering a move to Florida (during the colder months), but my life here in Colorado with my MMJ red card sure makes things nice for enjoying weed. I may wait to see what happens there. Nobody seems to be indicating that passage of an MMJ law there is going to happen this year.