Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FLORIDA Medical Marijuana bill!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by broimhigh, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I don't think it'll happen, but thats just me

2. Lmao so Im thinking ur from Fl too, I think they sell quads at the most and no it wont look weird, all of them are stoners anyway:smoke:

3. You don't even seem like you're old enough to get a recommendation.

4. Spoken like a person who's never been ass-raped by the fucked up Florida MJ laws...come back and talk to me again how you don't care after you're a convicted felon for having 22 grams of plant matter...:rolleyes:

5. Yup pounds man everywere all the time.

6. you're very illogical man, if it is a dispensary setup most limit you @ 1-2 ounces (here in Montana it is 1 oz) each day. And they will definitely suspect something if you buy an oz every day... especially if you're under 21... which you most likely are... dont worry i am too.

I need to get my card... now that the repealing shit is over with im so ready to get my medicine... just don't have the $150 to blow right now (literally that's all it takes plus a half way legit reason to get it, i broke my shoulder snowboarding, had to have 1 surgery to put in pins, 1 to take them out :cool:, and it's sometimes difficult to fall asleep cause of the pains at times ;), but indicas put me to sleep! :smoke:)

7. why did i have to see this? now i will ache each day and night until this passess... nooooooo

8. lol I was just joking. very happy about the thought of getting an mmj card, sorry if I made anyone sad.
    I can live with an ounce or two a day. Oh wait what if the dispensary prices are the same as it normally is locally? Fuck that means an ounce at a dispensary would be like 420 for some of the danker buds. Lol whatever I'll just keep buying from my grower
    Do they write you a prescription for a certain type of bud? Or can you just get whatever? Lol what if you got a prescription for back pains and youre buying heavy head high sativas lol k my buds putting me to sleep early goodnight. Super silver haze is not meant to be smoked when you're not trying to sleep just so you know

9. #29 KiD LoUi, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    it's gonna pass. There's been a majority approval rate in Florida for a while now, all the seniors want it. I can't wait!

10. I hope this passes, GA is too fucking stupid to ever let us vote for this shit. At least it'll be easier to get really good bud around here.

11. Hope this passes and goes up in to GA and SC!

12. if it's anything like Maryland's and New Jersey's bill it will probably be almost impossible to get a card. East Coast (besides MI) mmj laws are very different than western mmj laws. And no, you can choose whatever bud you like... just say your ailment and they will recommend a plethora of buds to you.

And Super Silver Haze is a nice sativa dominant hybrid so you would more likely smoke that during the day than night... And if FL's law is similar to MI's than yes dispensary buds will still be just as expensive as street buds (300+/o).

Here in Montana there isn't one caregiver (there might be one) that charges more than $290/o. It usually ranges between 150-280/o (western MT has cheaper mmj prices than eastern MT (where i live))

13. Any news on this lately? Im very excited to see what happens!!! I deff. qualify for a card:smoke:

14. Has anyone heard anything else yet, I'll be moving back to Florida this summer so this has me excited.

15. this is getting me mad, i havent heard any news about this yet -__-

16. Do you guys expect this thing to pass over night?? Use your brains. This is a movement to get it on the ballot..its going to take time

17. Yea but I wish they released more info. about it. I don't expect mmj to be legal in Florida in a month but I do expect there to be news on it since its a HUGE issue. Everyone who reads this needs to gtfo the computer and call up there state rep. and tell them you support mmj. Make this happen! Goodluck, :smoke:

18. Let's go FL!

Whether you do smoke, or a non-smoker like me, you should be voting yes on this. We need to show the government that we should be allowed to put what ever we choose into our own bodies. This is an issue about liberty and free will.

19. Any more news on this highly important issue?:smoke:

20. I certainly hope Fla wises up and passes MMJ. I like to winter in Fla, and as I have an MMJ card here in Colorado, I'd suppose I'd be able to at least have it in my possession if not buy it there. The prices here in Colo are so low I wouldn't be looking for any better prices there. A dispensary downtown just advertised ounces for $120. I got him to split it between Blue Dream and Blue Cheese, both good meds. The strains will probably change over the next couple of weeks until the last day of the sale on 4-20. Edibles in most dispensaries in Denver are priced at $5 or $6 for 100 mg packages, quad doses. Some dispensaries are charging $10-12 for the same products so shop wisely.