Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FLORIDA Medical Marijuana bill!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by broimhigh, Mar 24, 2011.

1. they announced on the 15th(my bday XD)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8ZdDE-uhIc]YouTube - Florida Medical Cannabis Bill - Press Conference[/ame]
    watch it

2. That would be great!!!! Medicinal Marijuana straight from a dispensary would be like a dream!!!:smoke:

3. Is this for realizes? OH MY GOD GET THE WORD OUT

1 state more (espescially mine) would be great

4. Well it's official...the 2 coolest states have Medicinal MJ.

Let's go losers and just join in already. I mean New Jersey is like the weird kid in the corner and their even doing it. What the hell America?

5. Did it pass?
    I live in Florida and I'm so excited!!
    But like always I doubt it will pass because all the elderly people who do not know what the fuck their talking about will probably win this fight like always bringing up the gateway drug argument bs again... and they never even done pot lol.

6. I thought it meant may 15th, but if it didn't then no it did not lol.

7. No it hasnt passed yet! But i hope it will. When is the next ellection here in florida?

8. im not sure, i found a story on when the election and everything was but i forgot the website :(
    i hope this passes

9. Even minors would be allowed under terms ? wtf !

10. Heres my opinion on this whole thing.

I know that california failed on the whole prop 19 thing but if you looked at the voting stats. Voters under the age of 25 voted 83% yes but voters over the age of like 45 or something voted more against it which far outnumbered the younger people. I know that in florida we have more older people than younger people. But, i know that a lot of older people dont mind marijuana. The only way to win this ellection is to make sure all young voters get out there and vote. Which will be tough because this wont be a big ellection they always put these things on small interim elections. So make sure you get everyone you know to not get high that day and go vote. Get baked after you contribute.

11. i can careless if it passes in Florida.

yes i am a Florida resident

12. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

13. But when i gets legalized, you'll be happy.
    So be quiet, and go vote.

14. BUT CAN YA FEEL ME DOH!
    I'm so gonna tell them haters that I cant sleep, back hurts, and "marijuana" helps me with this....... THEN BUY POUNDS!
    But seriously though, with a mmj card, can you buy as much weed as you want? Is there a restriction? Will it look weird if I buy the maximum amount erryday?

15. This is something I've been hoping for...
    Hopefully this shit passes, even though I'm not elligible maybe recreational users will get a small break here!

16. PS......... broimhigh, +Rep for best thread ever

17. Mississippi will probably be the last state to legalize. Damn Bible Belt...

18. if i can remember then hell ya!

good news nevertheless.

19. i'm not very hopeful for Florida, but it's possible.

I just say this because of their more strict mj laws and the enforcement of them.

20. doubt it, the last state will be New Hampshire, our governor is completely against legalizing marijuana and wont even consider it