Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Busted by my Mom

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoky_toky, Mar 23, 2011.

1. #21 smoky_toky, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    im not even worried about a lecture
    i thought it was funny that she cleaned out my room and neatly put my paraphernalia on my desk and wound up the cable to my vape

2. There's the problem. She did all that and didn't get a damn "thank you." Where's the respect?

3. If you were of legal age and not living with your mom then this probably wouldn't be an issue, yeah?

Smoke or don't, but bringing that shit into your parents' house when they have forbidden it is disrespectful, petulant, and childish. You don't have a leg to stand on and you certainly shouldn't be complaining here.

4. offer to smoke her up if you got that vape, she might actually enjoy it since it wouldnt be as harsh as other smoking tools, i was shocked when i found out my mom was a hippie, but only because she wasnt sharing and how i had been so blind and never seen the bong

if your going to college and have a job she has no room to call you a lazy stoner or a junkie or anything like that, although i would respect your moms rules if you are living under there house.

5. maybe she thinks your vape is some kind of sex toy and is too embarrassed to confront you about a subject like that :p

6. im saving up to move out of my parents house i talked to them about it and they dont mind if i use my vape but they dont want me smoking in or around the house and they dont want me bringing dealers over to the house but i never do that.

7. My parents are on me about pot too it sucks
    I smoke 2-3 times a week and they think im always high
    and that days after smoking it will still effect my thinking at motor skills :/

but they are 100% fine with me drinking :/

8. Smoke that b up. Throw some ds on that bitch while ur att it to.

9. haha sounds like what my mom did when I was living with her.
    I had great hiding skills;), my bong was covered by one teddy bear. One day she removed the teddy bear. Oh well, Just approach your mom about it if you want to talk to her about it. That's what I did.

10. Tell her Oma, i need the hot plate for my Shin Raymun. :) :smoke:

11. And then she proceeded to have the BEST NOODLES EVER :)

12. Damn man she's giving you the silent treatment. She's pissed!

13. #33 TheCudLife, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Silent treatment is the worst shit ever..

14. so you didnt really get busted then :confused:

15. Can we please get an update OP?
    Would like to hear what's happening

16. shes playing mind games with u i think...she shows u she knows that u smoke and doesnt say a word about it

17. maybe she was preparing it all for you for when you got home!! :hello:
    moms are nice like that

BUT

if there was a sack of weed and she took it then you know it's game over

18. smoking in your room w/ your parents home isnt that smart, but hell, we all have our moments. you should have only had one nug out tho, and hide the rest of your stash, so she see's the one nug, you say thats all you have, and then you only loose one nug, not your whole stash :D