Official SYN appreciation thread!!(post your pics & vids!)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by heyitsmeallen, Mar 23, 2011.

1. hello everyone!! i am a huge fan of syn glass knowing all of the glass blowers and owners personally really makes me happy to see how well the company is doing. so i was thinking it would be cool if everyone who is a proud SYN owner posted some pics up here of your setup so we can appreciate all these talented artists' work!!
    for all of you who may not know SYN stands for Smoke Yourself Numb :] i was told that by Fatmike himself.

these are pics of my newest syn piece.. its a foot and a half tall showerhead! 7mm thick and so smooth :bongin:

edit: sorry the pics are sideways idk why they upload like that sometimes.

Attached Files:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiaRQJW7TR0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - S.Y.N showerhead milk vid.[/ame]

here is a milkvid of my old syn tube that was stolen from me in january... oh how i miss that SYN eyeball slide!

3. its hard to believe no one has any pics to share :wave:

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwpOkmJUM7U]YouTube - 5 chamber showerhead[/ame]

SYN 5 chamber showerhead! :bongin:

5. wow that tube is dope ^
    ill post pics of mine in a little

6. sounds good man!!! thanks for joining in :D

7. Just bought a new piece yesterday

7mm SYN platinum label mini circ

completely owns my last bong, and I paid less for this one actually.

Eventual plans are either a platinum label syn inline ashcatcher or a platinum label syn circ ashcatcher. Havent decided which I like the best yet. After that a sweet worked slide to match the platinum label

will post pics as soon as I can take some

8. cant wait to see :D i love the way they make the circ pieces. with the inverted stemless jont.

9. Hey I live down the road from island dyes, the head shop where SYN blows their glass. I got this decent bong there and i love their glass.

[​IMG]

10. looks good. im sure ive seen you in there from time to time :wave:

edit: do you mean the KDH store or Salvo?

11. [​IMG]

Fullsized showerhead with Koji dome.

12. #12 heyitsmeallen, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    thats cool! the labels arent done like that anymore usually on the tops of them.. thats a sick slide too!

13. I have the same tube as the OP, along with a rasta label inline ac, and a rasta label full shower head ac. The showeread ac to shower head tube is money. I will post pics tomorrow for sure. I plan on making a trip down to the OB this summer and picking up another piece. I try to get a new piece every time I go down for vacation. SYN makes some awesome glass. Keep it up!!

14. cant wait to see your piece! and thanks for all the love :smoke:

15. bump for a new day and some great tubes!! :bongin:

16. the KDH one

17. Been meaning to take pictures for this thread for the last couple days...I have some but they aren't quality enough to post in an appreciation thread...SYN is my first and only high end bong so far and the quality blows my mind. Friends supposed to bring his camera and tripod so I can get some quality shots not to mention we just ordered a decent transfer cable for our HD Handycam so i'll get some nice milks up to.

I'd say i'll have the pics up tomorrow night and the vids up by sunday.

18. sounds great!!

and tswank. in that case ill see ya around ;)

19. #19 heyitsmeallen, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBshE9wizi4]YouTube - SYN SHOWERHEAD[/ame]

Stayhigh v2 came by for a session earlier tonight... here he is ripping a fat Pack of L.A. Confidential in my Showerhead.. using a SYN honeycomb slide :bongin: