Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much are you paying for 'ounce' of dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stealf, Mar 22, 2011.

1. #1 Stealf, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
  2. £200 ($325) these days.
    Used to be a time it was £120 ($200), inflation's a bitch. That and weed being so popular now.:smoke:

3. Yep but with popularity comes quality ;)

4. Psilocin420LSD is right this inflation is getting to be too big and cost is goin up your best off growing yourself some at least you can grow about 10~16 ounces and make a quick buck unless you smoke it all [​IMG]

5. It's a bit pricey around here. I haven't bought an ounce of dank yet but a couple weeks ago I bought a half ounce and that was $200.

6. 200$ here in Canada:hello:

7. Ahh damn Canadians.

8. 120-175$.....in cali bitch!

9. too fuckin much

10. 350 for good mids. 375-400 for namebrand danks. From the Fargo, ND area.

11. 350 for mids? No wayy.

12. 330 to 350 depending if it's primo

13. I'm gettin some super dank for at the most 300 a zip mostly 260 a oz

14. Right around 200/ounce here in my part of California, depends on what you call dank though, so maybe cheaper. Or some rare stuff a little more.

15. $200 top shelf in Cali.

16. Im paying $300 an Ounce of medical dank strains like Headband, Og kush Strawberry cough, Sour Diesel etc. my person gets it from their grower so the strains r legit.

Edit: Grower also supplies Dispensary's

17. $200-250 for the DANK of DANK
    I prefer the ultra dank mids for $120 though, easy to rejuvenate that money and smoke fat.

18. I get my ounces for about 300 on a slow day, but last time I picked up an ounce, I got it for 250 because it was right after harvest.

19. Just picked up for $200.

20. #20 trappedintime, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
    Im getting 300 right now(on front too) out here in Ohio. There's a lot of flux out here though, I've payed 200 and I've been told 380(told him to fuck off).