Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana-Friendly doctors in the lower mainland?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 420pizzagurl, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Can anyone point me in the direction of a doctor who isn't completely ignorant to medical marijuana? I have previously spoken to doctors who won't even give it a second look for ANYTHING and don't recognize it's medicinal benefits. I've tried being in contact with some organizations for assistance but they aren't allowed to recommend me a doctor but rather tell me to ask my family doctor who wasn't interested the second he heard 'marijuana' and seems to take me and my illnesses as a complete joke now.
    Any tips/advice is greatly appreciated.
    First time poster and long time reader, keep up the good forum guys!

2. Sorry, where are you exactly? That would help.

3. The lower mainland of BC - Vancouver and the surrounding areas