Collab SNOB Glass/Grasscity.com Collab - Double Chamber ten arm perc + showerhead perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Pack bigger bowls.

2. Try using hemp wick or a hot glass dabber to burn your bowls instead of a lighter. They will let you burn say just 1/4 of the bowl at a time and leave the rest green. that way you get 4 green hits

3. its like a removeable stemless downstem.. huh... i like it.. but be easier to clean those perculators out.

4. THats some sick glass

5. [quote name='"TommyBlunt"']THats some sick glass[/quote]

Thanx

6. im a cheap person and normally think that most bongs are overpriced, but this one (from looks) seems to be worth that price to me. if i had $1k to to drop id snatch that thing in a second.

beautiful glass and im loving the 8-arm glasscity bubbler :D

7. it would be really nice if GC would have videos of these higher end glassworks... to drop $1250 on a piece of glass that you cannot see/test... kinda makes it tough to go "sure that's the piece for me".. doesn't need to be smoked.. just fill one with water and snap a vid of the percolation

8. meh

This isnt for regular people.

Ill never understand dropping 1K+ on ANYTHING let alone a bong.

but there are people that come here that spend that much money on breakfast lol

9. What's that big, fat, LED looking thing on the inside at the very top?

I, like others, am quite happy smoking out of a clean bubbler, though I'm sure get a few "oooh nice!"s from visitors with a bong like that, maybe if I was selling pounds of A-Grade, I'd have something like that, but anyway, what's the LED-style thing about?

10. my question is prolly obvious cause im sure a perc is better then no perc but i got a bong n it has a downstem with a 13 hole perc n i was wonderin how much better a perc in the actual pipe is and if i should get a ashcatcher with a percolater someday soon. peace love n hippie grease

11. Hi Guys first think that is not an LED that is a Black grey white beautiful Flower Marbel.
    And this is a Monster Bong not for kids or Noobs ;)
    I have the First Piece of them. Hans say too me its the new SNOB bong line. They are not Dragfree they have a uniece flow that kills your Lungs when you rip it. :cool:
    From the glasswork its a Perfect piece the Colors are classic styling and the wigwag section are badass. Hans is the european Glasbong Master ;)

12. Couldn't have said it better, myself. That piece looks sick, wish I had the $600 to get one :(

13. I have to agree with the one poster who said the design is odd because it has tree percs but yet the designer wants you to tilt the bong at an angle, which would render the tree percs useless.

14. If i ever heard one of my employees talk to a customer like you just did, they wouldnt be working for me afterwords. But its ok, grasscity is known to have inferior products compared to the big boys, and having employees like you insures this continues. This bong suck and its overpriced, along with all the other "high end" bongs on grasscity. LOL. cheers mate ill see ya with a new name once you ban this one!

15. The customer isn't always right.

Especially when they are an idiot.

You can't possibly be so ignorant that your unaware of this.

16. the customer is always right while your at work in a service industry, and if you dont want to perform a service while your at work then you arent even working and should be terminated immediatly. You can stop caring about customers when you stop working... You shouldve listened to The Planters constructive criticism instead of freaking out. Fighting with someone on the internet is like playing in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

17. as if to say your in some better position cause your commenting on the retards?

oh how above all this you are ^_^

18. If you're so against the city then why do you keep creating accounts bro? Just leave. You're kind of people isn't wanted here.

19. [quote name='"Maxy"']

If you're so against the city then why do you keep creating accounts bro? Just leave. You're kind of people isn't wanted here.[/quote]

Yeah! Opinions on the quality of the bong are not wanted in this thread which was made for the discussion of the bong! We only want mindless consumers here in the city, if you question the overpriced glass that is for sale here then GTFO! People of differing ideas (your kind of people) have no place in this forum!

Oh wait... I forgot that's the whole point of a thread, so people can share their ideas... NVM what I said before... Haha

I respect SNOB, he makes some awesome shit! I especially like the SNOB and GrassCity scientific bubbler colab! It's well designed, well made, and affordably priced, of I were gonna drop $200 on a bub that would be the one.

That said... The joint on this bong simply does not make sense! Its a great idea, don't get me wrong! The ability to tilt your bong back to any angle and keep the bowl vertical is sweet. But everyone knows that if you tilt either of the percs in that bong they won't work at all! Air will bypass all the percolation my going out of the arm of the perc that is sticking out of the water! So i ask the question, what is the point of a bong that can't be leaned back having a 0 degree joint? The only reason I can think of is to force you to buy all your accessories from SNOB... And that's a shitty reason. If anyone can think of another reason for the 0 degree joint it will make me feel like a jackass for posting this but i would still love to hear!