Collab SNOB Glass/Grasscity.com Collab - Double Chamber ten arm perc + showerhead perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Mar 19, 2011.

1. SNOB Glass/Grasscity.com Collab - stemless Tube, 5mm Schott Duran, with a ten arm tree perc in first chamber and a worked dome showerhead percolator in the second chamber. Hand made by the SNOB owner himself, unique piece and new design. Only 25 pieces will be made with option for signature of your own name or text on foot of the tube. Soon at grasscity.com for $USD 599. See the result here in the pictures, insane craftsmanship and unique new design. If you want a spot reserverd already for this peice, send me a PM - thx SJ

Attached Files:

2. whats the point of the removable joint? are there other options?

3. Damn that is one crazy joint! Like an ashcatcher built into it's self!

4. well that is exactly the point if it :D

5. Very interesting design... Would love to hit one :D

6. can anyone explain to me what im seeing?

I've never seen a stemless bong where the bowl is removeable from a 45 degree angle like that. I dont know the point exactly, unless there is no point, then thats cool.

Where the bowl is, is that functioning as a dry ash catcher? where the smoke exists from the slits on the side, and the bottom is just for catching ash?

And those trees look really interesting.

I dont think I've seen it like that before. Can anyone explain how thats made?

7. Not to be a downer. But I feel like just making the joint normal would make this piece alot more appealing.

8. Unique new design? More like a dumb copy of whats hot these days.

9. looks pretty cool. i would hate having that keck clip sticking out because of that useless removable joint on the side though. rest of the design is pretty beast :cool:

10. wow some really constructive criticism.... guess you know to make it better, well be me guest...awaiting your entry to the new and unique design of the century, I'm expecting at least a bong in the shape of an Ipad, now that would be unique wouldn't it, not to say unusable, but never the less unique for sure :confused::eek:

SJ

11. looks pretty sweet, but could you explain the removable joint a little more SJ? seems like an interesting enough concept, would there be other types of attachments? what would you even call the degree of that joint? a 0 degree? :D also, why are so many brands collaborating with grasscity lately? ROOR, Ehle, and now SNOB. What's next? ;) I see a trend of European glass companies.

12. superjoint, i'm diggin the concept tree-circ is a good combo.. it is always good to keep up with the most common percs on the market.. just because you're using trees and circs does not mean you're copying someone else.. it is common practice it is the way you use those trees and circs or anyother percs..

everyone talking shit get at me when you see superjoint promoting waffles or stemlines or pillars as a new design then i'll listen.. and even pillars have started to go through other companies(but they give credit to the creator of them SOVEREIGNTY)

i dig the innovation in the detachable joint.. unfortunately as a person thats big on function it just isn't very functional it can add drag to the piece, and if you lose the k-clip you risk breaking your bong..

but like i said good design, but re-think the detachable joint, if someone wants an A/C they'll add the a/c onto the tube....

13. Let me tell you guys how i came up with this design.
    Most people know Snob of the design with the marble in the bottom and the bend downstem.
    This is a complete different bong. Instead of using the bend downstem, i wanted to build a stemless version. The idea behind the straight female joint and the removable ashcatcher, is simple. First the ashcatcher is easy to clean and second if u hold your pipe in a 45 degree angle to smoke it. U can turn your bowl a vertical position.
    Its also removable so u can upgrade ur bong with different versions of ashcatchers or precoolers .
    More in this design is the ten tree with with the inner tube with slides. This way ur smoke doesn't get straight down the tree itself.
    The bong in this design is very functional, nice to see and handle.
    I tried to give the bong a scientific look with also nice clolorwork.

Thanx for the appriciation.

Hans Meijer (Snob)

14. hey hans. like your work a lot. :smoke:

15. other than cleaning reasons, im still confused why its removable. i mean, you cant really replace it with much else because i dont see many brands putting out tubes with that joint. so unless you plan on making alternates, i dont see how you could replace it. also would this be able to withstand another ashcatcher stacked on top? because of the removable joint it looks a little thin. not hatin!

16. im really digging it. the only thing i dont understand is what the water level would have to be. do you have to have water in the ashcatcher? because if so it looks like the water level has to be really high.

im probably overlooking something though ahah

17. All I gotta say is...

vaporbong? Probably the best use for that weird joint

18. Do you pull the bowl or the a/c to clear?

19. Thanx..

20. you pull the bowl