Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*Cherry Pie* Strain Review w/milkshot *NOW WITH PICTURES* talkin to you sisorg

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cannabidol, Mar 11, 2011.

1. #1 Cannabidol, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34veU7ZhKnc]YouTube - Cherry Pie (OGK x GDP x Durban Poison) STRAIN REVIEW[/ame]

Here's what I think is pretty comprehensive strain review.

Grade: 9.8/10
    I have a cold so I can't give it a 10 because my smell/taste is messed up but the taste is a bit weak but lingers so I assume it would be very strong if I wasn't sick. The taste is the only reason it isn't getting a 10.

Taste:
    As explained above, a bit weak, but my taste is compromised. Tastes of Og Kush but less strong and diesely. More sweet/sour/hint of purp taste. The cherry taste in the name come from the strong unmistakable cherry flavor which stays on your pallet & in your nose for almost an hour.

Smell:
    Again, a bit compromised, but smells mostly of GDP/purplness. No cherry smell but who cares?! It smells bomb.

Other:
    The smoke was thick and creamy, but smooth and flavorful. Kind of gets lost in your lungs, IE: you don't exhale much smoke.

ENJOY :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i like the genetics! lucky dude.....id like to try that strain some time

3. I picked it up in Brighton so you never know :wave:

4. Nice man nice, all you need are some HQ pics!!!!!! Really wish i could find some of that here, none of the clubs seem to have it

5. That sucks man. This was grown in Ohio and I heard it was primarily grown out there but I'm sure it will make it's way to clubs soon.

I smoke really great weed all the time and this stuff is really a gem.

I have nice cameras but I haven't had the time/energy to go get card readers. I actually went to school for photo for a quick spell.

6. oh word ur in mass too? i know most of my stuff comes from some dude in NY, but i can always keep my hopes up haha

7. Yeah I'm in MA.

My shit comes from all over and certainly isnt all native indoor.

You may see it. Trust me, youll know even if the dealer doesnt give you a name.

8. i had some cherry pie like 3 weeks ago shit is flame

9. #9 tnarugby, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    Sisorg != Sirsog

Looks dank though. I love the db so I want to try it.

10. Hahahhaa, that shit looks DANK AS HELL!!!!! Im vapin up some pink pez that looks a lot like that in natural lighting hahaha, in my pics the bits of purp come out tho

11. Yeah theres hints of purp in mine fa sho.

What's Pink Pez? You know the genetics?

12. Not 100% but ive heard its Afghani bred with Pakistanki bred with Sour Pink Grapefruit.... i cant attest to it tho, i have no confirmations hahahhha Its fucking extreme tho, the vape hits are overwhelming from the flavor