Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Great White Buffalo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bowlz, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Mines happening now.. So iv been dating this girl for 5 months..Happys as hell we both came from extreamly bad recent relationships. But were both as happy as can be..She has to move to Sask...I live in Ontario.

So now all i can do is sit here..Blaze and listen to music..Shes here until the end of April. My brithdays on the 25.

:':)(

2. You'll find another girl, don't let it get you down too much. You can try out the long distance thing if you want, but it usually doesn't work out.

3. You should break it off now, makes it a lot easier than waiting the day till.

4. Its ok man try to stay with her, I dont know how far that is but you could see each other once a month

5. how far is it

6. Not gonna end it now cuz theres still 2ish months. And were not doing the long distence thing but we did talk about the future.. And that we will try again one day.

Thanks everyone for your support

7. Damn, I would be upset too if my girlfriend was a buffalo.

8. Just keep that pimp hand strong in your pocket.

9. This.:smoke:

10. Why don't you move to Sask with her? If you love her you gotta go for it bro...

11. Pretty much what roma said..either that, or why can't she move in with you?
    Better yet, get a place together lol?

12. It's better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all.
    It is also better to have torn that shit up by the end of it all then to have never at all either.

Get up in that ass AMAP (as much as possible) and you'll feel a lot better about the situation. :D

....probably.

13. How far is that? and if you guys have such a good relationship why not figure something out so you can be together or at least do the long distance thing for a while before you get everything situated. How have you talked about a future if ur gonna break up when she leaves? she is gonna get a pass to go bang other dudes then you guys will be together in the future? that aint cool

14. Thanks for all the help everyone. Ill try & keep my pimp hand strong. And most of you are right :p accept for the buffalo part :p