Florida.. MMJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by BenderBob, Mar 10, 2011.

1. It would be one of the first southern states to allow MMJ if I'm not mistaken, which would be a huge step in the right direction considering the attitude towards drugs down there.

2. More and More States eaither making Decriminalized,Legalized or Medical its a step in the right direction

3. Dam i really hope it does cause im stuck here in the sun shine state and im pretty sure i could get it for a medical condition :eek:

4. Down in Texas the capital Austin is trying oh so ever hard to get the bill going in Texas only problem is, its fucking Texas...:(

5. Finally I might be able legally medicate for my adult ADHD and my bad neck:hello:

6. so did it pass? any info on it?

7. good luck man, last I checked all of the old conservatives from my state move down there :wave:

florida is fuckin tough on pot, this would be a nice change and would make it maybe somewhere to move for me

8. I doubt it passes, being a rupug state and the demorats will just sit on their asses as usual...

politicians just do what their party wants, ignoring the will of the people..but the sheeple will vote the same parasites back into office come election days...:(

9. i think we should keep a more positive attitude about this. This is Floridas first big step.

10. yeah for real! because giving up hope now doesn't help any one

11. No matter what, the Feds won't like it, won't recognize it, and will do everything to fuck up the FL MMJ law (& mmj patients) until MMJ is OK'd by Congress, who would then tell the DEA to go after the tweekers & leave the herb alone!

12. I hope. I'd be the first mofo to get whatever license you need and open shop. call all the doctors around and bribe them into givin everyone mmj papers... and boom. make millions of dollars and live happily ever after.

not really... i would just say i have anxiety and get mmj =D

13. My understanding is Florida has a large retirement population. Those people will really benefit from this. They just don't know it yet. MMJ is really good for those aches and pains that seniors have. I'll turn 61 next week and the herb is the only medication I take.

14. I would love for this to pass. All the damn opiate abuse and doctor shoppin and bullshit down here and we cant get some medical cannabis. shit is mind blowing.

15. And if they knew it, it would pass ;)

16. If they pass it.... I will be on the first train back..... I already miss my home town anyway, if this happens I will be moving back FO' SHO'

17. omg. Florida finally has someone stepping up! lets goooo