Subway vs Quiznos

Discussion in 'General' started by SneakyPanduh, Mar 9, 2011.

1. subway > quiznos. by a huge margin.

2. just got a subway sammich... garlic bread with turkey breast and cheese TOASTED and everything and mayo/mustard and southwest sauce :eek:

3. Subway: Where the bread is freshly baked like me :D Plus I like being able to choose what I want on my sandwhich and Subway also has pastrami, not as good as The Hat but still good pastrami.

4. fuck subway and quiznos

jersey giant or mancino's are the best. subway and quiznos can not compare

5. *insert obscure small chain sub shop here* is the best!
    I feel sorry for all of you people for eating at a place like subway, GAH, I can't even imagine.

6. if you really knew about subway you would never eat there again.

7. American food... looks so good.

8. Lol what?

My mom owned a Mr.Sub and it was clean as fuck, she did everything properly. People loved her mr.sub, they said it was the only good one haha :p

9. what is mr. sub? is it subway? lol

Subway is similar to any other fast food restaurant..lesser quality ingredients, highly processed foods, etc. There's real good sub places that slice the meat and cheese as you're ordering, making it pretty much a deli.

10. So according to this publix is the best sub place cause it's fresh.
    All I get on subway subs are turkey lettuce mayo and spicy mustard. They really don't even have that many ingredients that have a possibility of being processed/fake/unnutritious

11. the meat and bread have incredible possibilities of being processed, dawg..

12. i don't know anything about Mr.Sub, but subway my friend is a completely different beast. actually, i think it just surpassed mcdonalds in revenue.

but i'll take some Jimmy Johns over either of 'em any day. plus, i order my food, and by the time my transaction is completed it's already sitting right in front of me. assembly lines.