Subway vs Quiznos

Discussion in 'General' started by SneakyPanduh, Mar 9, 2011.

1. ya exactly i have had friends that used to work there, 'most of there stories start with if you knew what really went on you would never eat here etc. '

2. he definately pockets that 5 bucks to become more chill after work:smoke: but really thatd be so easy at a place like that.

3. Always ate Subway > Quiznos. There was always one closer to my house growing up

Now :smoke:, I love me some Italian bread, mozzarella sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Get that toasted = delicious!

Subway run after work tonight..

4. Steakhouse Beef Dip:

[​IMG]

5. Got a subway melt last night...it was delicious.

6. subway all day. italian herbs n cheese, turkey, bacon, american cheese, hot sauce, sweet peppers, onions, lettuce, pickles. fuckin amazin. not a big fan of quiznos. AND subways sugar cookies are <3

7. I bust in my pants everytime I go to subway. Tuna on jalepeno cheddar with lettuce mustard and pepper. mmmmMMMmmm

8. Chicken Bacon ranch >

9. I love when I make my own tuna salad, but I don't ever get it at subway. Sounds good, but idk. Turkey, Bacon, Avacado...Italian BMT...Subway Melt...Chicken, Bacon, Ranch...Oven Roasted Chicken Breast. Those are about all I get. I've only been to Quiznos like once in 5 years lol...maybe more. I think I got a torpedo, can't really remember. I also forgot about Blimpie, but I've never been to one. If there's any other places you guys get sandwiches from POST THEM. I have a couple more places that I don't go to very often cause a footlong can run up around $15. There's a place called Ray's Deli, about .5 mile from the Golf Academy and he does specials with the school. like a 10% discount off a ASU foot long and chips with a free drink. We get sandwiches for around $7 and it's better than subway or quiznos. He likes to close at 2-4 pm though. He's just a dude that had a dream of opening a place of his own and it's really really good. Other places are Jersey Mike's Subs, uhhhh Silver Mountain Subs? (i think that's what it's called), annddd there was one more place, but I forget the name...It was okay, so i'm not going to think real hard about it lol.

10. The subways around me are all shitty, terrible subs. Quiznos isn't much better though. Good thing there are a lot of delis and small shops in Jersey, they always have the best food.

11. We have a place called Jersey Mike's and those are pretty damn good. A brand new Subway just got built by my school, so kinda lucky there. It seems like any brand new fast food place is good for a while then they get shitty.

12. I <3 Subway!
    I'm so upset that they don't have that Oriental Chicken Salad anymore! It was soooo good! I'll have to try that tukey bacon and avacado though. Never had it and I LOVVEEE avacado!

13. Quiznos puts too much crap on their subs.

All I get is turkey with lettuce mayo and spicey mustard, mayb some jalapenos.
    Quiznos tries to add all this unnecesary stuff. Even the sauces have too much in them.

You guys are underestimating Subways quality as well. Sure its not awesome, but most of it is fresh.

14. I really dig Subway's subsauce, and I prefer cold subs, so Subway.

15. Quizno's strictly for their commercials. Subway needs to step up its advertising game. "Febru-any", really guys?

16. Subway has gotten more commercial IMO their ingredidents and subs seem to be decreasing as they get more popular. BUT today is buy 1 get 1 footlong "customer appreciation day" at subway. Spread da word

17. Ehhhhhh Publix subs.

18. I really would be ordering from a local place before I ordered from Quiznos or Subway, but if I had to choose- subway for the price.

Wawa's where its at though if I'm not ordering from a local place.

19. Yes Jersey Mike's is amazing :hello:, a lot better than subway or quiznos.