I almost just fucking died!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LulzMaximus, Mar 8, 2011.

1. fuck that man just take your m16 and light em the fuck up!

2. They were probably smoking like you, they decided to take off because someone was walking by, and the idiot almost hit you because he wasn't paying attention. Then his friends yelled at him. Then they turned around to look for you to see if your ok.

Your just high.

3. I would call the 5-0

4. Is he dead already?

5. I've almost been hit by cars multiple times, scary stuff.

6. Man, I just wanted to say hi...

seriously he could have been a serial killer watch out buddy

7. Are you black?

8. would answer some questions ... but would probably raise alot more

9. If you were seriously genuinely scared of being killed, why the hell would you jump on GC to tell everyone instead of trying to save yourself and calling the police?

WE CAN'T DO SHIT TO SAVE YOU!

10. #30 B-J-G, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

11. Call the police then smoke a bowl. Wtf do you think? Just dont act retardedly high when the cops show up, also hide the dank....and smell.

12. Dont worry about it man...

First off you said it yourself you were stoned, and we all know what that means...

The car was parked, no one was inside and you freaked out and thought it was going to hit you ;)

But seriously your not going to die by some random assassination attempt, and even if you do...thats pretty bad ass IMO.

Do work

13. [​IMG]

if i nearly escaped death, Grasscity would probably be the last place I'd come to for help. seriously, what do you want us to do?

14. Or did you drop the N-bomb on Wheel of Fortune? :smoke:

15. I'm sober now, so let me clarify a few things.
    I was walking home, and I walked past a truck. When I was about 5 feet ahead of it, the truck started and drove slowly past me. The 2 guys in the truck sort of glared at me, then sped ahead. Suddenly, when they were approximately 50 feet away, they pulled a really sudden u-turn and fucking sped at me. I dove out of the road (I was walking on the edge of the road because it's a suburban area and their aren't really any sidewalks) into some grass, got up, and ran the fuck away.

I ran up a dirt trail that goes between two houses (because cars can't follow it and I was right next to it) and ran to my relatively close house. I didn't look back because I ran for my fucking life. If somebody almost hit you and then they stopped and turned around sharply again, would you try to figure out the make, year, and license plate of the car or would you fucking bolt?

Also, I didn't post it as soon as I got inside. I told my mom, and then tried to rationalize it. The guy was long gone by the time I got home and I didn't want to call the police while I was baked off of my ass. Then, I posted it on grasscity to tell you guys what happened, and to try to rationalize. Thinking about gave me the shakes really bad, but I wanted to get down to the bottom of it.

And no, I'm not a jolly african american.

16. barracade your windows and front door, with a bunch of 2 by 4's , next get all the silverware in your house and practice your throwing knife skills, by the time they break into your houuse youll be an expert at throwing knives, and they wont stand a chance.. that or call the cops -.-

17. They were probably just fucking with you... and obviously it worked.

wonder how many kids i've freaked out and made them think i'm actually trying to kill them. yes... i do this to kids sometimes.... yes i know its dangerous and i could accidentally kill one.... no i will not stop. im not talkin like 5-10 year old kids, i'm talkin like 16-21 year old kids =P perfect age to SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF! because they think they are hard until a red truck comes flyin at them heheh

18. I guess they were just some pricks having fun with you. I can't help but assume you live in the South though (pick up truck, roads with no sidewalk)

19. Dude you were fuckin TRIPPIN hardcore. Why would some random people attempt to kill you for no reason??!? Anyways, I think you should send me a gram of whatever your smoking. Just so we can be sure it wasn't laced or anything.:hello:

20. Tell your mom? Haha you sure your 18 brah..