Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Phlegm recently ... hmm ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddytheguy, Mar 7, 2011.

1. So about 3-4 days ago i started to cough occasionally, coughing up fat globs of goober (phlegm)
    its become alot more common, anyways it kinda hurt to smoke today so should i just quit until im all healed up? although i was taking fat tokes, cause i was skiing and wanted to finish the bowls quick so i could rip.... any idea what it is?

2. Cold weather maybe? Are you normally in a cold weather climate or just while you were skiing? Or you could simply be catching something.

3. i had a pretty bad sinus infection the past week and i was coughing up yellow and green phlegm all day, if you are doing the same, don't fear, its just a minor infection and wait it out. i do recommend antibiotics too, i used them and it cured within 3 days of me starting 1 pill a day

4. theres not been any green.. it doesnt really hurt that bad to cough it up

5. #5 weednbeer, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011
    Well that's an easy answer.. Stop smoking for a bit, but that doesnt mean you cant get high. Make some weed recipes (firecrackers are quick and get you baked) :hello:

also, ive had that happen to me before (when i had my little cigar phase which probably didnt help either). I started coughin up phlegm last month for a bit and my chest was hurting. just slow down, take it easy and if you do smoke don't hold it in for ridiculous amounts of time.