Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The whole deal with smoking aluminum foil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeeed, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Think about this.You cook food inside foil on the grill which takes on much more heat then a lighter catching a bowl so if it really wasnt safe you would probably hear about that kind of thing hmm?

2. In this world there are so many diseases,illnesses,ect that it is almost impossible to completely avoid them all so you should just live and let be.Instead of smoking out of foil ,take paper from a shoebox and roll with that.Works better then half the papers ive bought.

3. If you're still smoking out of things like cans, bottles, etc., it only seems to make sense that the OP is underage.

Even if that is the case, I think you're smart enough to know that using those materials is clearly bad for you. Time to buy some glass... or at least a acrylic piece for crying out loud.

4. Every once in a while won't have any effects on you.

Besides. People here smoke resin and blunt tobacco. They really have no place to say using what to smoke with is unhealthy.

5. Healthy smoking is an oxymoron. There's no fault in using blunts, papers, smoking resin, using tin foil, coke cans, bottles, & etc, as long as you're smoking.

6. There's a complete fault to using some of those things you mentioned.

Smoking in general is unhealthy. That doesn't mean you have to smoke with trash, now does it? No.

7. And those are? They accomplish what they were intended to do, produce smoke.

Nothing I mentioned is trash, it might be to you, but one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Step off the high horse bud.

8. Step off the high horse...

What high horse am I even on, guy? What you mentioned is trash. True, they produce smoke... along with the cancerous chemicals, of course.

Why do you think 10+ people on this thread are saying, "Get a glass piece."? So are we all on the high hoarse? I don't think so. You just need to think outside of the box.

I don't mean to sound like a jackass, even though I probably and completely do, but when people try to say things like cans and bottles are completely fine... Well, it just simply pisses me off because that is illogical in every way. Every fucking way.

9. [​IMG]

10. Not the high horse of not using tinfoil/cans/etc, lol, but you implied that using those tools are childish.

All smoke produce cancerous chemicals, everything can cause cancer.

Smoking is completely fine, does that simply piss you off? Trying to make anything healthy in an unhealthy activity is ridiculous.

11. bUt it can be healthy ;)

12. You have incredibly flawed logic, that makes absolutely no sense. Just because you're combusting rather than vaporizing doesn't mean you completely neglect what you're smoking out of and resort to using tin cans. They've got a liner on the inside as well ink on the outside, fucking terrible suggestion.

Use glass pieces, hemp wick (so you don't inhale butane) and you will smoke less adulterants.

13. Don't smoke crack out of a can! Use glass instead!!

Bottom line... It doesn't fucking matter what OTHER PEOPLE decide to smoke out of.

14. yes and if you ever touch lead you will die of cancer!
    lol i wouldent worry too mutch about it

15. You, Casper, and anybody else that agrees with using this is fine, are complete amateurs.

16. Or people who don't really give a fuck. I don't even use tin foil, lol, but don't tell someone they're an amateur for doing so, asswipe.

17. You obviously don't use your brain, do you?

Now you're putting words in my mouth. I said anybody that thinks it is alright to use, is an amateur. If people decided to use that, I would probably say that it's still pretty amateur of them.

Anyway, stop getting so mad. You made a comment towards someone, along with the whole community, that was false. I brought it into the light, and now you're trying to make me look like the bad guy.

18. well we cook on it but that's a tad different probably not that bad in few uses

19. Cooking on it produces much lower temperatures. Do you heat your pan to 1200 F? Leave an aluminum pie pan on a red hot burner with no water in it and see what happens. It will burn up and fill your kitchen with toxic aluminum oxide fumes.

Take a strip of foil and heat it till it glows with a butane lighter. Let it cool and then repeat this 10 or so times. Note how the foil is now thinner and brittle.

Smoking with foil/plastic is stupid period. Buy a damn glass piece, rolling products or at least make an apple pipe.

20. I dont belive in the whole "tinfoil is bad for you shit". You can cook with it right? Food inside of it absorbing all those vapors, i do it while camping all the time. The tinfoil gets way browner over a fire than smoking out of it. I do it all the time. Not saying its enjoyable but it gets the job done.