Music Producers (Soundcloud)

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Two Joints, Mar 6, 2011.

1. accidentally broke mine, and yeah he is only seventeen, glad he hasn't fallen into the wob wob wob crowd

2. solo stuff i put out with shittier mics and equipment few years back...
    Music page of Sky (From D-squad) - MP3 music page on SoundClick

gonna try to work with this new sampling midi stuff i got and get working on more with the d-squd, not my best beats on there. ive been making alot more now and getting more advanced with using ableton and reason. the more you fool around on it and get the learn more about it is all you need to start to progress. but yeah i respect all ya fellow beat maka's

3. I do agree that Requiem For A Dream is rinsed out - but instead of using samples and re-cutting them I just completely remade it. I'm gonna be working on a hip hop beat if anyone wants to get in on spitting on it.

4. It sounds like you got potential in it but it dont sound right at the moment but im not into techno so that could also be it...

Can you guys check out my 2 latest beats and let me know what u think

Music page of springs productions - MP3 music page on SoundClick

5. I use to rap and produce but my cheap 5 dollar headset mic broke.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMnkFTC9cOo]YouTube - ****SPAZZMATIC - WE IN HAVEN (NEW TRACK)****[/ame]

One of the songs I produced.

I had a thread a little bit ago, but I haven't updated it lately. Haa, the last update I posted is that I quit rapping because I listened to OddFuture. But that's not true. After I get a job, I'm going to get back on my shit and get in an actual studio and record new ish.

Be on the lookout!

6. #58 Springs, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    Im not gonna lie to you bro! WAY to Lex Luger sorry dude but u even used half his patented sound! thats an absolute no no unless you give him credit in the title of the beat... but on the bright side the beat was hot!
    i just made this 1 at a faster tempo then i regularly use can u guys let me know how it sounds please?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...569459&songID=10420415&showPlayer=true&ref=nf

7. I like your song but make the short violin notes maybe a half note more and I think it'll sound cleaner.

Well I changed it because a lot of people seem to be having a problem with it.
    Added some other things tell me what you guys think, changed the drums also.

Stillunfinished_hiphop by Hdub on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free