kid cudi 420 roseland ballroom whos goin?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by wolsdam, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Who's going to the kid cudi concert on 420 at the Roseland Ballroom?

i say a bunch of gc-ers meet up at the event before or during to have a gc toke. lets figure something out yo

2. cudi quit rap so is this his band?

3. come one now.

He didn't quit, and you best believe he's going to be doing shows.....shit.

He is releasing that fucked albulm wizard, thats his rock shit. but hes also releasing a mixtape with some raps.

4. Yes that's old news.

Here you go.

pushing for a summer release of the wizard album. i produce and play guitar on everything with my main man @dotdagenius. he's learnin bass. the maniac film will b released later this year. cage, shia and i really want everything just right, and i need the proper time for scoring. the edit must be epic.

wizard is a rock album, no raps, just singing. brand new thing. flavor. dose of dopeness however will be on the wizard album as a bonus jam. bout fuckin time aye. ive been wearin the same jeans for months, and i feel good about that dedication. workin on some jay and ye shit. ima finish up some thangs and then ima chop it up with yall. word : ). annnnd officially going ham.

oh i forgot the best news ever….new mixtape “a man named scott”. thats this summah. for all those who fucks with my raps, this is for u since ima be all rocked out with the wizard shit. also its free! yes! man im really happy to FINALLY get all that good news out there. more to come, not even close. oh and new york catch me if u can, i start filmin “how to make it” in march. domingo dean shittttttt. legiTay
    Rap Radar :: Kid Cudi Preps New Album & Mixtape

5. thanks for the heads up bra