Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do with a 1/2 stick of cannabutter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Can Abyss, Mar 3, 2011.

1. I've got a 1/2 stick worth of cannabutter and I don't really know what to do with it. I can't make edibles or anything since they call for 1/2 cups, which is a whole stick. What do you guys suggest I do, should I just eat it with bread? Also, I read something about thc coming inactive when it soaks in carbohydrates like bread... or something, idk... is it true?

Anyways, what should I do with my 1/2 stick of cannabutter?

2. Get a recipe you like that calls for a full stick of butter, then divide all the other ingredients by half as well and use your half stick of butter. Never heard about carbs, I don't see how/why that would be true. I've eaten canna-toast before with no problem.

3. I thought of doing that, but I don't want to go through the hassle of buying all the shit. Would you just recommend eating it plain with some toast?

4. Yeah why not, just make sure you eat a good meal like an hour before.

5. This. You could always get pre-mixed cookie batter. It costs like $3. Just use half the batter, add half an egg and your butter. It'll yield at least 6 of the sickest cookies.

6. I read something about thc coming inactive when it soaks in carbohydrates like bread...

7. I'm not saying I know everything, as you guys may be correct. I just don't see how carbs could effect the THC. I mean spreading butter across a piece of bread is a physical change in the butter, not chemical, they wouldn't be reacting in any way.

8. buttered toast ferrr dayze

haha but seriously cannabutter on toast tastes like shit so put some jelly on it

9. I make little english muffin pi9zza's and mix my oil in the sauce then put directly on the EM... 1st time i just poured on teh muffin then added sauce and it worked fine both times

10. Hot chocolate with some tbs of butter...