Smallest pipe I have ever seen!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Soaring, Feb 27, 2011.

1. I found this for 4 dollars at my local flea market.

[​IMG]

I bought some other things, but this was my favorite. I smoked with it that night, and all my friends wanted to use it. It was a hit. The only problem is is that it's made out of hard rubber. The bowl is metal, but unless you're really careful, the part right under the bowl will start to melt. :cry:
    If anyone knows where I can find a similar one, or even where I can buy this one online, let me know!

2. A challenger approaches.
    [​IMG]

3. 4 dollars for THAT? :eek:

nice little one hitter i suppose.

4. Yeah, it's worth maybe 25 cents. But I had to have it. And no, not /thread. I'm still looking to see if anyone knows of a similar wooden one.

Kindler: That's pretty nice. Is it yours?

5. Nah, it's a tiny inline by Steve Bates. Very talented and innovative dude.

6. :eek::eek::eek: Where can I buy that!?

7. Wow! My flea markets never had any pipes, or anything good that is..

8. Another challenger appears
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. woah that tiny glass pipe holds a little bit of water or am I crazy? is that one of those little diffusers?!

that thing is so awesome

10. haha that's stupid small. you'd have to ask your friend like "hey dude wanna smoke like 34 bowls of dank?"

11. My friend used to have a 1 1/2 inch metal pipe. You had to unscrew the end, pack your bud and screw it back on. It was hard to get a good rip off it though.

12. DAMN, what's up with these teeny pieces. haha. I got a lil spoon that i got for free from this grower i met last summer, he had had it for the past 20 years or so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. How does that rubber taste when it's bubbling????:rolleyes:

14. I cant smoke outa small shit like that...

I always seem to burn my face and shit, Id rather just smoke a blunt :D

Or smoke outa a nice piece of glass

15. man all those tiny pipes are some serious one hitters XD

16. Seriously, where can I get one of these?

17. this is my pipe its about 2 inches long and only costed me about 2 bucks with tax, and it has a much bigger pack than a one hitter does which is why i like it alot

Attached Files:

18. Bump.

Where can I get a bubbler that small? :wave:

19. I think you'll have to get a local blower, or someone on etsy to make you one.