How many MFLB trenches does it take to get baked?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by B-J-G, Feb 27, 2011.

1. #1 B-J-G, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

2. My friend says he gets high off like .1 when using the MFLB.

3. Ok so I own an mflb and love it, use it every night and usually throughout the day. That being said if you're using it right, you won't even need a full trench to get high if you have a somewhat normal tolerance. My tolerance is average I imagine it usually takes me about .3 bowl out of the bong or like a joint to get pretty high on my own. The batteries for me will last 2 trenches max, if you're vaping the herb all the way through. Usually 4-5 hits, like half a trench is what I'll take like before class or whenever i have to be functional yet high. At night I'll vape through a trench and if i try another one after that its only to fall right asleep. So long story short, it shouldn't take 1 person, any more than 1 standard .1 trench.

4. less than 1

5. #5 B-J-G, Feb 27, 2011

6. One trench of about .1 gets me baked.... 2-3 hits and I'm gone....

7. After one full trench I'm fully baked. Two full trenches and I stop being human and become one with nature.

8. 1 trench will get 5 semi-tolerant people pretty high

9. I would suggest getting the energizer 15 minute charger from best buy. Aside from charging your MFLB batteries quickly, it also comes with 2 batteries that you can use with the MFLB once you take the labels off. That way you won't be worried about battery life.

10. #10 B-J-G, Feb 27, 2011

11. #11 KushVisions, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011
    After reading this thread I must now have one! It seems like I would save 5x the weed I waste now.

12. 30-35 bucks.

13. lol you can get an energizer 30 min charger for 20$ and it comes with 4 nimh 2300 bats better deal and a bat lasts like 20 trenches

14. #14 B-J-G, Feb 27, 2011

15. 1 battery can last over a trench in warm conditions, trust me. At parties, tons of people hit my MFLB and it dosent take more then one trench to get like 3-4 people high. Each trench is like .1. too so its great.

16. Don't know how you all get so high from it. I guess my tolerance is just abnormally high. I vape 3 or 4 trenches out of my MFLB to get a buzz... Pretty sure I have the learning curve down too. But it's all based on your own personal tolerance OP, but generally it will take a lot less to get you a good buzz with it.

17. ^^ that's a good 50 hits man, Grind to dust (.1) and Upgrade your battery's I got 2700's and every rip is a big white cloud, 9-12 rips a trench easily gets me baked,

18. I always use a fresh battery and grind before I start. I am however using the stock batteries and charger. Maybe I need to upgrade. However if every hit is a white cloud aren't you combusting?

19. It takes me around a trench to get actually baked. I guess that's because I smoke daily though.

20. No I mean vapor clouds similar to my extreme q, once you get that sweet spot on the drag it really rips, I don't use my stock battery's anymore the light Barely is on anyone else notice that?