Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking weed can make you better at video games

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Demerson30, Feb 25, 2011.

1. For everyone saying "dude COD sucks now lol play 4" it is literally the same game, you know what you're in for when you buy it

2. I'm afraid this is how it's going to be with kids when weed is 100% legalized. Thanks OP.

3. this is very true I am playing battlefield heroes

4. hell ya its like ur in the game and nuttin is around its crazy hahah

only way i play is stoned!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I would say 95 percent of the strains I try (I have a ca mmj card, most of the time getting new strains) make me worse at video games but lately I was smoking maui waui for several nights in a row and noticed I was consistently doing quite a lot better each night, and my skills are usually inconsistent.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I still play Bf3 and Arma 3 and shit on everybody [​IMG]. Nothing to do with the weed; hand and eye coordination (which video games "enhance") & communication is key. Always.

7. Console gamers...lol.

(Sorry, as a PC gamer I had to..)

8. Well hey. If it works for you, it works for you.

Meanwhile you will find my game char spinning around for
    an hour because I forgot how to make it walk.

9. Thats good cause I suck at black ops,I should try it

• Like Like x 1
  10. Smoke and play GTA 5 then you’ll understand how weed can boost your brains performance. As what’s concerns GTA 5, this works for everyone.

Sandro Soulivan.

( legal grower and supplier)