Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking weed can make you better at video games

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Demerson30, Feb 25, 2011.

1. i smoked a j yesterday and decided to play call of duty black ops about an hour later. I was so amazed at how my aim has improved significantly. Like 5x better. I didn't miss anything and i was unstopple winning every gun fight. I think it was because I was much more relaxed and i took my time while aiming. but i actually did better. I even had improved reaction surprisingly I was turning on people much more often. You gotta try it sometime, its truly amazing

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Welcome to so many kids lifes.

3. Congratulations.

4. cool story bro

5. [​IMG]

Seriously, Black Ops? That game was such a disapointment.

6. Do this every weekend, its amazing lol.... Add me on Xbl xmust be luckx

7. glorious exposition comrade.

8. ill add you today

9. Next time play a game that's not shitty like cod;)

I've only played a fps once when high, I was worse than sober(though I'm not great to begin with, tend to hover around 1.4-1.6 kdr, in CA).

Can't wait to start toking again and play minecraft after a nice joint. Maybe I'll finally spend the time to build my scale replica pyramid :smoke:

10. So that's where my skills disappear to...I can't play for shit high

11. fuck black ops. cod 4 was so much more fun. everyone that plays is horrible now every little 9 year old kid on their brother's xbl account is so god damn annoying i cant handle it lol

12. what do you think college kids do all day.

get blazed as fuck and play video games, taking bong rips in between.

13. I am much impressed and also thankful to you for sharing a very nice and a attractive story. I like it much and also it is much useful for me.

14. I gave 2 summers of my life to cod 4 damn was it worth it. The new cods can lick some nuuuuutttss. by the way op i suck at video games high but theyre still fun as hell.

15. it's a 50/50 split between how good I am at BO when I'm blazed, I guess depending on if it;s a sativa or indica Ill be ending matches with a 25 k/d or a 3.5 kd... or if I'm stoned as a mountain, Ill go 20/20 with nothing but a crossbow, giggling the entire time, black ops is def. not as good as CoD4... they're still cookie cutter pasting from that game, hopefully MW3 will have a new or updated game engine and not just the same recycled CoD4 feeling.

16. QFT :smoke::smoke:

17. i've had different experiences playing duty while high. i remember my friend was playing and we both thought he was doing really well, but then we looked at the score and he was like 20-50 haha. but other times i've played i've been so focused and the game was so intense, and i've won like every match i played. and i always felt awesome cuz all the other people lost to someone who was blazed haha.

on the subject of call of duty specifically, cod 4 was definitely one of the best, but unfortunately i didn't own it when it was in its prime. i did own mw2 which was pretty good. black ops feels like it should be good, but it just doesn't seem as fun as previous call of duties, i can't quite figure out why though...

18. And one and a half years later; black ops 2 is born

19. I cant wait till xmas break gonna be baked all day every day and play a shit ton of halo and assasins creed haha

20. My friend always claimed this. If it's a game I'm familiar with, then it helps me zone in on my playing, but if I'm not so familiar with it, then I seem to get distracted or confused more often