Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana makes me poop?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HEdu, Feb 25, 2011.

1. ciggs make u shit. i remember we were in class and we put some liquid ingredient found in nicotine on a cell, and saw it shit through the microscope. so weed may induce a smiler effect, but im not sure.

2. Your bowels become stimulated after smoking therefore causing your asshole to explode.

3. It actually makes me want to drink coffee, sing & piss every ten seconds...............like a cicada!!:smoke:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epN-TV0AxhQ]YouTube - Singing Cicadas[/ame]

I like trees:rolleyes:

4. lol i used to shit like 6 times a day before I smoked ( I have UC )

Now I just go once...so it has the opposite affect on me i guess...

5. Weird,Ever since I started smoking weed EVEN THE SMELL of ganja makes me have to go take a shit i don't know why it is but its like every time i smell it and i know im gonna smoke it,i take a shit... peculiar.

6. I always take a nice dump after smoking. I guess it just means weed aids in digestion. Either that, or when you get high it makes your butt more sensitive to the poop in there and then you feel the need to poop.

7. your first post.... was a bump.... of a 2 year old thread.... about poop.

:hello::hello::hello:

8. Fuck yeah brother. I hate it.

The minute I wake up I take a shit, go to class, get the urge to shit, come home and shit some more, eat breakfast, and take another shit.

These are huge shits too, like 5 pounds each :laughing: Sucks.

9. Someone put laxatives in your weed.

10. You smoke, you get the munchies and you eat a lot, thus making you shit more.

Toke up.

11. Yeah it tends to make me need to go, but I think it's also due to the fact that when I get high I eat soooo much more food than normal :p

12. I used to shit maybe once a day, now I'm 2 / 3 times regular. is weed healing or helping an under active or damaged digestive tract? I consume less food now than I ever have in the past, so it cannot be volume of food.

13. Same here, sometimes I feel the urge after taking a hit because it relaxes my body and muscles, and then I can't go with better ease.

14. Oh look. Another shitty thread

• Like Like x 1
  15. This has been the story of the last 15 years of my life. when I have regular access to weed anytime I want I usually poop 2 - 3 times a day. Lucky to go once a day when I don't have any. Makes traveling without weed a bit uncomfortable after being used to going so often for so long.
    My routine is usually food, coffee/tea, then 3 bowl hits and then I'm off to have such a satisfying dump where more than I thought possible comes out. 2-3x a day sometimes more or less. I attribute my addiction to weed about 60% on these enjoyable poops.
    I wholeheartedly disagree with those that say it is due to eating more because your stoned. 15 years of near continuous daily smoking experience says otherwise.
    My theory is that it just relaxes me so much, and enhances my body awareness to really "feel" my stomach.
    Other than the "side effect" of making normal poop seem less satisfying, I just think it is clearing stuff out that would otherwise sit longer and come out someday.

16. Do you smoke pure heads or mix it w/ tobacco?

I find whenever I smoke it wth any tobacco // Nicotine in I always have the urge, or actually have to go.

17. its me right now. vaped about 12 pm and been poopin all day so far. normally dont happen and odd i just happen to come across this post

18. Stress keeps you from pooping properly I'm guessing. Too tense all over and you probably don't realize. Stress is a silent killer. You are supposed to poop for each meal so once a day is really really bad. Smoke more weed or when you travel use edibles or thc candy. When you smoke your intestines and muscles surrounding (and all over body especially stress points) them relax allowing thine poop to flow easily...
    I'm high but that's my best guess

Weed....all u need!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum