Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What temp is good for a vapor king cube digital vaporizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cortezga2000, Feb 25, 2011.

1. :hello:i JUST NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I INVEST IN A GOOD VAPORIZER WHAT THE BEST TEMPERATURE IS TO GET THE MOST THC OUT OF YOUR HERB.

2. Ninety-Eight Degrees

3. Your sarcasm is unappreciated.
    OP, there is no "proper" temp.. I've heard from 325F to 400F, depends on your vape and your bud...

4. Only by you..

The question is slightly silly, as without knowing what vape he's got (or the bud) or what type of high he desires, it's a stab in the dark, so I figured I'd make a reference to boy band.

Backstreet Boys

5. Ok the bud is kush and the vaporizer is a digital vaporizer that i am going to buy off of ebay.com and the desired high that i am looking for is "fucked up" or "stoned"

6. lol... some people.

7. it definately varys greatly. ive seen valconos go up to 400 and my xtreme at only 210, though this is all in celcius so u crazy americans figure out the conversion.

8. Do you know the brand?

9. If you're paying more than $150 for the vape just go ahead and pick up Da Buddha.

I don't know why people try other shittier brands when a good one is readily available to them.

EDIT: I looked them up and saw they're around $60.

I wish you could save up $100 more and actually get some use out of a good vaporizer.

10. 400C = 752F, not that hard... Wait, 752F?!?! That would... Like... Melt your vape and set fire to your weed:eek:

WeedBratton, i meant nothing bad... I also don't know who the backstreet boys are... Newbie stoners need help though, not sarcastic answers

11. I didn't mean anything bad either, I was just giving him the best answer I could with the information I was given. Also, 98 degrees and the Backstreet Boys were 2 of the biggest boy bands in the US during the 90's and early 00's.

12. 195 Celsius is what I usually vape on. You're boiling everything you want, and the temperature is still a good 40-50 off combusting.