Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Purple Haze" pick up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Saul Goodman, Feb 22, 2011.

1. #1 Saul Goodman, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011
    :rolleyes:

Well you can guess my initial reaction to this purple haze claim. Any time I've bought "purple haze" in the past it's just been hyped up generic dank.

Let me preface with this; I bought from someone other than my main connect due to weather conditions/availability. After sending a close friend off with a grip of cash and realizing this was a brand new, never used connection for him, I got a little bit skeptical/worried of the quality and weight of the bud.

But he got back, told me what it was called, I said whatever and inspected.
    I ended up finding quite a bit more purple spots on it than I expected. Well, not purple. Let's say "dark" spots. Primarily because I don't seam to see any actual color to the spots on the bud that are suppose to be purple.

Well, I was satisfied with the quarter of these guys that I got. They smoke good, taste smooth, and are pleasing to the eye after a while.

Definitely not what I'm use to though. I've been buying a shit-ton of bright, fluffy, outdoor grown cali bud for a while, and this looks as if it was grown in a basement with lots of lights and human error, and was intended to appear "purple".

Anyway, help me figure out if this is dank, or just somehow discolored middies. Now that I think about it they do have a bit of a shwaggy smell to them.. hmm.
    :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Definitely joint weed. Slightly more difficult to roll but a breeze to smoke. :smoke:

Checking out how it smokes in the bubbler next.

3. nice looks yummy....bubblers work great ..i love mine.

4. Changed the brightness a bit to add visibility. My camera on my phone must have been dirty.

5. gta be careful when buyin bud ive seen ppl use purple markers to add purple color to the bud an food coloring..

6. never heard of that, thats really messed up, and markers is just dumb...sometimes i cant stand people at all