Volcano brand bongs.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Haxd, Feb 21, 2011.

1. So, I heard "Volcano" bongs were pieces of shit, and normally people get ripped off. My friend got kicked out and had to sell his brand new for food money, he sold it to be for $40. Now personally, for me, a bong is a bong. But considering I got this for $40 I don't believe I've been ripped off at all.

but can anyone tell me any information about "Volcano" it's it's bongs? I'm curious to know more about them.

2. #2 gillilandboy, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    I bought a Volcano bong about 3 months ago at a local shop. I hadn't really done any research on the company but I paid $220 for mine and I have been happy with it. It rips good and has been knocked over a few times and has survived well. After I got the bong home I decided to start checking in to the company and found out it wasn't the best but, that being said I have been very happy with mine. Posted some pics below.

[​IMG]
    P.S. - The ash catcher did not come with.

3. My volcano is too feet tall. I JUST knocked it over by accident and the downstem smashed -.- but everything else is intact. I just need to get a replacement now -.-