New bowl and downstem

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by newtosmoking25, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm gonna be ordering a new bowl and downstem today for my zob 14 inch beaker bottom. For the bowl I'm between the bwilson and the phx honeycomb. I don't know if it's worth paying double the price to get the phx? I mean how big of a difference will it make? I was thinking about getting an alex k downstem too. The zob already has little holes in the downstem, my question is how big of a difference will it make? And should I be looking at a leisure arm perc downstem instead? My goal is to make my piece even more smooth then what it is.

2. go with the Ben Wilson!!!!!!! i promise you won't regret it.

3. But why? Is it gonna be just as good as the phx, ppl claim to love the phx

4. I just picked up a Luke Wilson 6 arm down stem. It hits so much better than my old standard slotted down stem. Way less drag, fills up and clears so much quicker

5. you can get the ben wilson and alex k for around the price of the phx so why wouldnt you? all 4 of those get pretty great reviews but i personally dont think itd be that noticeable of a difference with any combo you get
    though i have no experience with any of them :eek: