Vaping a lot of a strong sativa can be trippy

Discussion in 'General' started by Nathan, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Seriously, I vaped 2 bowls of trainwreck last night and it was trippy as hell. The music was nuts, I felt so out of it, I was hearing things and my vision was flashing. It was nuts, I think I'll do it again soon. What are your experiences on this?

2. I hate you, Nathan.

No, I'm kidding (maybe :p ) but I've never really tripped while vaping. Infact, I find myself wondering if I'm high or sober. That clear-headed high...idk I prefer the normal high. Or! I discovered smoking then vaping really really really fucks you up :hello:

But uhhh, how much did each bowl contain? And what vape did you use? I know people who use MFLB's only put in like .1 and get wrecked :confused:

3. I used a shitty ass light bulb vape haha, it works fine though. Anyways each bowl was like a good 7 big hits.

4. Oh dang, that could explain it. I've only ever used a vape Genie...idk what the difference would be.

Whatever mayne, enjoy that shit :hello: I've never had trainwreck but I heard it's the bees knees :D

5. Yeah it's pretty good. I don't think I've had a almost pure sativa before. Trainwreck is like 90%sativa I think. Makes a huge difference when vaping.