Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i smoke newspaper paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tma339, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Use a candle.

2. go to your stove, get a toothpick and catch it on fire to light ur bowl. tah dah

3. You don't have a 24 gas station or grocery store around? Buy a lighter and make a gravity bong. Problem solved!:smoke:

4. i did shit lke this when i was like 12 or 13

5. You honestly think thats an option?

6. you don't have tin foil? or an aluminum capped pen? or a socket set?

7. Wait, i dont get it...you say you can't smoke a bowl because you dont have anything to light it with. What are you planning on doing with your newspaper joint once its rolled? Make it go on fire with the powers of your mind?

8. and a q-tip to get the bowl roasting. or a stove and a q-tip.

9. Maybe a stove with the flames on top.

10. can i smoke instant cancer and brain killing ink?

dude...just roll out of toilet paper if your desperate........

(insert sarcastic headshake)

11. But couldn't you do that for a bowl then, too? You'd just have to add in the middle step of lighting a piece of wood or paper on the stove first, then use that to light the pipe.

12. [​IMG]

society is getting..retarded.

WAIT A DAY, THEN BUY ZIG ZAGS.

It's really not that hard, you dont need to go smoke newspapers. seriously what is with people and having to smoke like they're life depended on it...

might as well shove the bud up your nose then light a flame in your nose as a bowl, im pretty sure you'll smoke all the weed you want that way.