World War III maybe?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by windchime159, Feb 19, 2011.

1. #1 windchime159, Feb 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2011
    im not one to jump to concluions , and im not trying to say i think its going to happen

but shit guys... it kinda looks like it.... i mean i think the posibility is considerable :smoke:

i mean tunsia started this... then egypt tipped over, US puppet out, now after that its like the entire nation belly flopped into the stability, its one of the most populated arab nations in the world

and not only did egypt win, look at the news they are still protesting and cheering, basicly they are rooting on all the countries around them
    lybias right between there no way they will last long... troops in bahrain fired on protesters, and god knows that is just gonna motivate people more, and thats right north of saudia arabia, that area is calm suprising but if it starts the US is sure to get involved
    plus egypt has started to let iranian ships through the suezs canal.... nice lil veiw from israel they got now
    it just seems pretty intense,

it will be The US with its "NATO" europian bitch states, Japan, and Russia and Israel VS some kinda new muslem federation or some shit, China, and most some african nations considering the sugnifagant chinese influence and arab influence VS Matrix Kim Jong il [​IMG]

2. the possibilities are endless son. If a country feels the need to invade japan Bam we're in a war(we gotta defend japan from invasions.) If North Korea goes insane and goes to war with us China already said that they'd jump in. Arab countries are always a hotbed and you never know, if they take out of gov't there they could easily replace it with one that'd go against us or isreal. Its possible

3. hmm i always figured if world war 3 were to occur it would be u.s.a vs russia invading through alaska which would mean bad news for Canada and that would alert Britain to fight and other allies as well. but you never know well just have to wait and see hopefully there isn't another world war though.

4. The worst part about a WWIII is that the country who is the most badly beaten and desperate is very likely to resort to Nuclear tactics.

5. WWIII = stoners vs. DEA :devious:
    Who's down?

6. Plebians > Elite

7. China wouldn't risk its economy by defending North Korea. Secondly, I believe the DPRK isn't stupid enough to wage an active war against the western world, they know they couldn't win.

I think our major battle lies within terrorism for years to come.

8. "I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the 4th will be fought with stones."

-einstein bitches

9. well if there was a 1 and there was a 2 i wouldnt doubt there would be a 3rd.

this shit is like a mothafuckin trilogy son

10. If there is a WWIII I'm moving to Switzerland.

11. why switzerland?

12. How do you not know? They are neutral and weren't invaded during the first two WWs. On top of which they only belong to the EU which is a a loose Confederation, they aren't apart of NATO or anything like that besides Peaceful operations of course.

13. I just hope America stays out of it, and if it doesn't I just hope they don't have my country's leaders by the balls like they did with Afghanistan.

14. we've got to many ties to stay out of it in my opinion(but maybe that in itself is the reason we should stay out) but that would be fuckin great.

15. well then shit im going to switzerland too :p but i get the feeling that WW3 is not gonna be as ..... contained or conventional as the other 2... idk just a feeling

16. Have no fear for atomic energy,
    'Cause none of them can stop the time.
    :)

17. WERE ALL GONNA DIE[​IMG]

18. so why is switzerland immune from nuclear holocaust?? if there is a world war 3 its gona be like dr.strangelove shit straight nuclear warfare and nothing in between by the time its all over there probably wont be many or any people left to tell the tale

19. Yes everywhere but Switzerland will be affected, they will build bomb shelters into the Alps and wait...biding their time for ultimate World domination Bwahahahahahahahaha

20. ill fight for my people, never for my government. and by my people i mean the people who deserve to live, the good people.