shattered bong, ruined day.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mehman, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Happened to me for the first time and hopefully it's last time that it happens. Me and my friend were just chilling in my backyard and then suddenly a bitch wind was strong enough to knock the bong onto its side where it then rolled off the table and shattered. I made a very loud incoherent sound at the top of my lungs as I saw it hit the ground but when I heard the distinct sound of glass breaking my heart sank.

We had a long history with that thing and I am still fucking bummed out that it's gone now because of something as insignificant as a gust of air. I guess the best thing to do is to just deal with it and get a new one.

The one thing that I find comforting though is the fact that I know this isn't going to deter us from hanging out and toking it in my backyard like we've always done. Knowing that this doesn't change anything in the long run leaves me with a bitter sweet feeling at the end of the day.:bongin:

2. You should bury it..it deserves it.

3. a new bong

a new day

be happy

:smoke:

4. the worst part about breaking a piece is deciding which one will replace it

5. BY FAR The worst thing of a broken piece is hearing that glass break..

Like when you just hear that glass break its like...i can't even explain it.. its just terrible

6. Mannn, a few months back I was trying to push a stem into my bong and the shit wasn't going in so I pushed really hard and the shit exploded all into my fucking hand and had glass hanging out and shit. Worst part was I let go of the bong and it fell on the ground and broke. So then I got a Roor and some dipshit broke it.

So don't go out there and buy a badass bong, cause it'll blow over and break.

Do the smart thing AND GET A VAPE :smoke::smoke:

7. Idk about you but nothing beats a big cloud of smoke after a fat bong rip. Sucks your bong broke but now you get to experience a new one :smoke:

8. Hey it doesn't have to be such a bad day. give your broken bong a viking funeral and then get a brand new bong to replace it! shopping for new bongs is like opening up a new era in your smoking life.

9. Thanks guys. In remembrance of the old bong I made a necklace out of the bowl :).
    [​IMG]
    And as I predicted we ended up buying a new one just today. I guess in the end moving on is the only thing left to do. No use crying over a broken bong.

10. That's to big of a bong for me, it'd be such a hassle bringing or passing around. A good neck length for me is between 6 and 8 inches. Also I know some people find it trivial but I do like handcrafted decorated bongs the best especially the ones with the Arabic floral designs. I like to toke in style.

11. dude that is the dumbest thing i've ever seen! lol but I hated when my bongs broke :(

12. are you serious?

the bigger the better when it comes to bongs.

bigger hits are always a plus, and that bong has some style to it. thick glass too so :)

also, im not a little guy. im 6' 2 and about 200 pounds.

this guy is gonna look perfect and badass. its muscular so it says i dont fuck around :D

13. How high do you have to get so you can start hearing what your bongs are saying?

14. with the help of a bong, very :bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin: